OT - My website's online

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by CrimsonVision, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonVision Jedi Knight

star 2
    I finally got around to putting up my costume website last night and thought it would be cool if you guys checked it out. Yeah yeah, so there is only one Star Wars costume on there but I figured if you are bored you guys might wanna look around on it. :)

Check it out HERE!

I'd really like feedback on the actual site more than the costumes but anything is welcome! ;)

XxX,
    T
  2. stone Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. Ahhnuld Jedi Knight

star 1
    Very nice work. What did you use to create it, and do you do all the graphic work? I really like the layout.

Guy
  4. Jango_Bango Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks great Traci...Did you design the site??

Kev
  5. CrimsonVision Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yep, did it all myself except for the main 'Crimson Vision' graphic which a friend of mine did.

I have a 'Webpage construction kit' that makes everything easy to put together but I have to tweak it alot manually to get it to look spiffy. ;)

Glad you guys like it!
  6. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    "Dude, I think i just filled the cup..."

Seriously, it does look nice. Very functional the way you have it laid out.

I think my fav costume was the Alice... that was pretty cool. Nice and morbid! :)

7. Starburstlvr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great website, but even better costumes. You have a wonderful gift! Have you considered remaking Padme's wedding dress? I would love for someone to remake that wedding "veil" she wears for whenever I get married. Looks like I know who to go to!

Btw, your dogs are precious :)
  8. CrimsonVision Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks again for all the compliments!

And no, I haven't thought of making Padme's dress; I rarely take on a costume unless it speaks to me and that one did not. On Padawansguide.com there are a few links to costumers that have done it before; Ferd has a link on there and she has done a very nice replica! :)

And yep the boys are cute but they are hellions! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.