OT: New Firefly/Serenity Comic

Discussion in 'Columbus, OH' started by TravisTheGeek, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TravisTheGeek Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just recently heard about the new Firefly/Serenity comic that Dark Horse is putting out, "Better Days". I think they said it would take place in between the show and movie, but I don?t know how it relates to "Those Left Behind". Oh, and I think Adam Hughes is doing a cover. Dose anyone here have any more info?
  2. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I haven't heard anything about a comic, but I heard there was a reunion that was supposed to happen. Sorry, I dont have a link, but I think it was on AICN.
  3. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe you're speaking of the comic 3issue set that was released last year before the film came out. Adam Hughes did the cover for the trade, which was just released recently, if I'm not mistaken. At least, that's what Allison Sohn told me.
  4. TravisTheGeek Jedi Knight

star 1
    No,this is a new 3 issue series called "Better Days". (The old one your thinking of was called "Those Left Behind".) I just read about it, I believe, in Wizard. Not a lot of info online, however.
    From comicscontinuum.com:

SERENITY RETURNS TO DARK HORSE
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't the only Joss Whedon character returning to Dark Horse Comics next year.
    The Continuum has learned that Dark Horse will be publishing a new Serenity mini-series, Serenity: Better Days.
    Better Days will be written by Brett Matthews and penciled by Will Conrad; both worked on the previous Serenity mini-series.
    Adam Hughes will provide at least one cover.
  5. Jo-Nich Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Trav, if you happen to see it at the comic store and I'm not with you...pick me up a copy. :D
  6. TravisTheGeek Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would, but you called me "Trav". :mad:

... Eh, I will anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.