main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT re-release?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by exus, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exus

exus Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2003
    Well, i know of someone in LucasArts. And he knows many others. And he has explained to me that Lucas wants to re-relase OT again, while adding more parts to scenes. He had told me what scenes were to be added, but i was in such awe, i cant quite remeber. To me, i thoght it was a lie, becasue i havnt read anywhere else.... So i told him i didnt belive him. So am i right? Or does anyone else know of this.

Thnx ;)

Since this deals with the AE subject, I'm going to redirect it to the SE/AE thread. Perhaps this is accurate information for a theatrical release, and then again, perhaps not.

2. JollyOldStTark

JollyOldStTark Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2002
    Uh huh? A friend? In LucasArts? You don't say?

Side note: next time you pull this joke, remember that it's Lucasfilm that deals with the movies, LucasArts does games.

Furthermore, yes. We do know of the archival editions. We also see too many people with friends of friends to truely believe you. If you do ever have any news, I suggest you tell TFN (or another SW fansite if you feel like it). They'll check it out and maybe post it if there appears to be any truth to it.

Sorry if that seems a little harsh, but I haven't seen my gf for two weeks and I need to take it out on somebody. :p

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I think this dicussion would fit nicely with the Archival Edition Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.