main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT Recast with OT forum members!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Aug 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Don't worry Obi Anne I can er.....get some fuel. It may not be aircraft fuel but, well...er you know the rest;)

2. lejmar_faldor_uk

lejmar_faldor_uk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 20, 2000
    um about those air line tickets i er.....

The ewoks took it!!!

and er wheres fett some one put a bounty on sydnet australia!

(another ewok in fact)

3. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    [echo]Hello?? Where is everybody?[/echo]

<picks up piece of paper>

"Sorry, everyone is going to Sydney. We didn't have enough funds to bring all the principles (Read: that means YOU, red-seven). We are spending time there to shoot dagobah scenes. See ya later!
    -Obi Anne, Erin Kenobi and the darth formerly known as Asabrush"

HEY!!! Come back here!! We're behind schedule on ANH, and you're already shooting scenes in ESB? Did you even bring OB1 and Yoda?? Princess HAL9000 and Jedi Yoda, did they bring you?

maybe _now_ i'll give that spoiler-laden interview to those fan mags....

4. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    I suppose we're in Australia now. Anne? Asabrush? I'll meet you down at the pool sometime tonight, okay?

5. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Red, didn't you see the other note? Erin & Anne are in Sydney to rehearse in the large olympic pool , I am purely there in an "advisory role" and to raise er.....extra "funds". But don't worry I have use of the production's private jet so can easily make it back for my scenes in ANH :)

Are we ready to shoot our scenes Red?

Have they finished shooting in the desert? we really need that umbrella back you know! By the way you too can use the jet if you agree not to do the interview!

6. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    It sure is quiet in Australia. Where is everyone?

We really need a Captain Antilles because that scene is supposed to be shot soon! Anyone want to volunteer someone?

7. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Maybe shooting in Australia wasn't such a good idea! I can't keep doing my scene with Captain Antilles with a maniquin! I need real actors to choke!!

8. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    But the swimming pool is fantastic!

Maybe we could also shoot some of the Yavin scenes here in the jungle, I brought my handicam with me by coincidence.

9. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    How many people do you need to choke, Asabrush? Doesn't force choking me give you enough practice?

This swimming pool is great, but everyone can swim so much faster than me. And they're always looking at me funny, like it's unusual to be wearing a swamp monster suit.

Speaking of Yavin, I don't think we have a General Dodonna yet. What scenes are you thinking of filming, Anne?

10. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    I haven't perfected the force choke yet, so I do need to keep practising on you I'm afraid, Erin! The production staff seems to have shrunk to just the three of us, I think we should stop all payments to the others. With the savings we could have even bigger trailers!!!!

As for Dodonna I think we should just pick up some crazy old bush hermit when we're out there. we can pay him with stones or something...what d'ya think?

11. lejmar_faldor_uk

lejmar_faldor_uk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 20, 2000
    hi all im having a great time here with my good ewok friend syd australia =-) ive been helping in the olympics =-) i got silver in stick in the mud =-)

hey the olympic sabaacc starts next week =-)

ill do captain antillies =-) (spell?)

buy the way thanks for the choclates i love my fans =-)

except that old homeless gimp who keeps following me but hey little children are paying me money to chuck food at him =-)

BTW get me a wheres C3PO i need to no what sydneys saying whats yub yub?!?!?

12. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Hey, why don't we move all the Yavin scenes to Australia. Then we doesn't need to take the bush hermit with us.

13. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    But the bush hermit is cheap! Think of the trailers!

Lej, is stardom getting to you? ;)

14. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Asabrush, my neck is sore. Perhaps you could practice flying with Anne?

The crazy bush hermit sounds like a very good plan.

15. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I'M HAN SOLO! IT MUST BE SAID! Who agrees? Just read any of my posts! I am obsessed! PLEEEEEEEASSEEEEE I AM! Really, no one else has even stood up for the man... I'M HAN SOLO!!!!
    _solojones

16. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Sorry, solojones. Chadawanlearner has already been cast as Han Solo.

17. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I KNOW, but I HAVE to be.. I have waited so long..*sob* PLEASE! I know... he can be my stunt double! Yeah! (even though Ford did most of his stunts.. ) please, I am the Solo expert! Please, I beg you to resign!
    _solojones

18. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    Well, even Mon Mothma has a stunt double cast, so if you want, *you* could be the stunt double for Han.

19. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    A stunt double?!? But I am the ultimate Harrison Ford fan! Ever! PLEASE! I want to be Han!
    _solojones

20. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Sorry, but as said we can cast you as a stunt double, you could also take some other parts if you want to.

Asabrush I meant that if we had the scenes with the bush hermit shot here in Australia we didn't need to take him with us back to the civilisation. I think it's time for us to get flying.

By the way I decided to redecorate my trailer, now I want it to resemble a medieval castle inside.

21. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    *lightbulb* I GOT it! I'll make an appearance as Indiana Jones! Yes! It could be like "Indiana has discovered a time machine, and is zapped to a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..." That would be awesome!
    _solojones

22. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Rumours are spreading over the internet, some expanded scenes will feature a well known character from another film.

23. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Rumour news...........

As reported by the Excecutive Producer in front of the Production Office there are some BIG rumours that a familiar face will make a rather significant appearnce in the recast production. This has yet to be confirmed. Internet chatter has thrown up the following names......Kermit the Frog, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Captain Jean Luc Piccard, Indiana Jones, Obi Anne, John Cleese. But we all know what Internet speculation is like so please don't read too much into this! It is also reported that a "crazed" fan of one of the recast characters has broken into, and set up camp on the main sound stage of the production!!!

Anne - lets get flying!!!! (And watch out for the fire tourches in your trailer)

24. Erin Kenobi

May 30, 2000
    I'll go bush hermit hunting today. We could really use a cheap General Dodonna.

25. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Cool, so I will go ahead and be Indy. Yes!

*crack's wip*
    Ow!
    *feels cut chin*
    Dang! Not AGAIN!.....

_solojones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.