main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT Recast with OT forum members!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Aug 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vedekcobol

vedekcobol Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2000
    I'd also like to audition for the part of the space slug which would be appropriate,as that is what my ex-girlfriend probably calls me to this day.

2. Kermit

Kermit Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2000
    ObiAnne: I could really use some R2 pointers.

Vedekcobol:the truth is painful sometimes...after all, you can be bought and easily intimidated.

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Kermit:blipp, bloppe trooohhpah!

4. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    My english accent is coming along well....

"You may fire when ready."

"Charming, to the last."

"This bickering is pointless."

5. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    Hey Vader! We need to practice. and where is Motti (maybe we can get the original...)

6. Princess HAL9000

Princess HAL9000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 1999
    *HAL9000 is attending dialect coaching with Jedi Master McGregor*

Me: "Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Ewan: Nah. Way too Gwyneth Paltrow in Emma. Please, stop that laughter about my hairstyle in that film. Now try again.

Me: "Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Ewan: Better. If it is perfect next time around, I'll give you a prize...!

Me: "Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be uh... oh gawd... I've forgotten the line... hmphchmibbldyblibbldy..."

Ewan: Yes, the third attempt was definately the best.

7. spicelord1

spicelord1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2000
    I need some people to rehearse with here. Being one of the only stormtroopers I'm getting worried that I'm going to be shot multiple times in the film(any volunteers for my stunt double? anyone?) Any other troopers yet? I'm just standing at my post talking to myself. Keep speaking into the transmitter but no answer. Maybe it's another bad one.

Vedekcobol: I've met your ex. To bad she's not a forum member or we'd have our Jabba Though she'd lack his class. (sorry I'm being mean)

8. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    A new report just came in from one of our spies.
    Apparently the casting of the space slug was really tricky, since the actor also had to interact with primetimejedi(a mynock). Vedekcobol got the part when he prooved that he could have a mynock in his stomach.

The official crew have also given us the qualification needed to be a stormtrooper. You need to do well in white.

There are still many parts left, so keep trying to get the chance to play your dream character.

9. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Up to the top!

10. vedekcobol

vedekcobol Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2000
    Only one Obi Anne, I can put several down there. My last record showed a Ulser bleeding Twelve last year but proved hazardis to my health and I spent nearly ten days in a Bacta tank For that little stunt. Frigging Jawas.

11. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Well since there was just one mynock there it was hard to proove how many you could take.

It is also confirmed that some of the stormtroopers will CGI, but we don't know who.

12. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    Hmmm.....so what about everyone who has been cast sends me a photo of himself and I´ll see how I can make a nice montage with the pics...

I swear I won´t do anything dumb with your pics!!

If I do so you can make the same with mine later (see my profile)...

13. Aakim Orates

Aakim Orates Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2000
    to the top...

14. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    That was a really good idea Princess Laura, I will try to fix you one of me soon.

15. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Could you help me out on that one, Obi Anne. I don't really want to use the old one on the net.

*an unofficial spoiler report claims that emilsson has not been seen with Han during filming. But this is just a rumour. Still it is another hint at emilsson being Wicket and not the ewok that hugs Han's legs*

16. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    If the spy report is true we have our Wicket, another spy also claims that due to the budget the ewok baby will be replaced by a doll.

17. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    A report from the set today tells us that although Red-Seven (Tarkin) has the acccent down perfectly, he is fretting over the absence of Darth Asabrush (Darth Vader), who has gone on vacation for a couple of weeks. He has been heard complaining about his inability to rehearse the majority of his scenes due to this cause.

18. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I understand him. Well I ( Obi Anne) has gotten a problem since my brown dress mysteriously disappeard. If you have seen it please tell me.

19. Captain Page

Captain Page Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    SPY REPORT: A new scene is in the works for Return of the Jedi. Our source tells us that the scene, based on Endor, will expand the role of some of the Rebel commandos that aided Han in capturing the Bunker. This scene is rumored to have Captain Page, recently cast as Lt. Page, as well as some random Rebels in it.

20. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    I demand that my role as Wedge be expanded!

I want him getting a medal in ANH, and kicking Lando's teeth in for jumping the queue to make general in ROTJ, among other things.

21. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Reports from the set are telling us that some actors are complaining about their parts. A reliable source told us that the part of Wedge will be expanded somehow, after a fight between Darth Asabrush and Commander Antilles.

22. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    NB: During the above fight, CA was heard screaming at Asabrush something about it being his fault that Wedge is accused of cowardice for pulling out of the Trench Run.

23. Yop

Yop Jedi Master star 1

Feb 27, 1999
    As mouse droid, I am feeling a little left out.
    Is there any chance you could alter the script slightly to make it me who destroys the Death Star? I think this will be a big step forward for the very poor public image of mouse droids.

24. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Well the destroys the death star thing is already taken, but maybe you could help taking down the Executor.

I am a bit angry today, since they are stealing my lines in the character by character posts.

25. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    A report from the set today says that many cast members appear to be unhappy with their limited roles and are trying to have them expanded. So far, there are rumours of a mouse droid, Capt. Page, and Wedge possibly in line for much larger roles than before. Many are wondering and hoping they will be successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.