main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT- Sock Monkey LAURA!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by spiralpadawan, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    Hey Laura remember we were having that conversation on sock monkeys? Well I found this while looking up some SW bedding and thought of you!!

http://store.yahoo.com/collector-connection/socmoncon.html

And I thought you'd get a kick out of this too...

http://www.ccsockmonkeys.com/OurFans.html

Now to relate it all back to SW, wouldn't it be fun to make sock monkeys dressed as SW characters? Ok, so I'm nuts.

2. Jedi-Nads

Jedi-Nads Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    that's kinda funny. in a film class we made a sock yoda for our spoof of the phantom menace trailer. erik and adam have seen it. the sock even had a hole and we painted it green.

3. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    now that sounds really cool! lol. I saw a holiday tree a few years back and all the ornaments were little sock monkeys, it was really funny.

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    that footage was amazing!

5. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Thanks, Melisa!

Those look really cute. Where can we buy some socks like that, and are there d-i-y instructions for making the monkeys? I think that would be a fun summer project.

6. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    I will do some searching in the morning and see if I can't find us some good instructions and some resources. If I find anything good, I'll make you a copy and bring it to the meeting. They would be lots of fun to make this summer... give us something else to do while catching some flicks while the guys are playing video games.

7. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.