main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT- SSP PRESENTS!!!!!!!.............DUN DUN DUN DUN! THE FAST AND THE FUNNY!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jedi_Master_dude, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_dude

Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2001
    SSP PRESENTS!!!!!!!.............DUN DUN DUN DUN! THE FAST AND THE FUNNY!

The Movie

6:20 minutes long, enjoy!

2. BrentK7

BrentK7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    ummmmm, right.

I don't really understand waht it is supposed to be. perhaps you should clarify.

3. Ben-Kushaan_Exile

Ben-Kushaan_Exile Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2000
    I'm sorry, but I didn't really find the film all that amusing...

4. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Ok...
    I guess it was a home-movie documentary of a kid demolition derby.

Some good editing ideas in there!
    However, I think you might have more success if you edited the footage down quite a bit more (I know it's hard to get rid of a things, but there's a lot of trimming that can be done.)

Also, another title might be better suited. Having a film called "The Fast and the Funny begin with a kid crash, skin his knee, and crying, makes the viewer feel a bit cheated.

5. Maverick_Mcloud

Maverick_Mcloud Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    What i don't even think i could play that format you got anthore format? like mov NOT any compressed avi files

6. jedi_slayer

jedi_slayer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Why even post this? Its not funny at all, man this is really horrible. Why? what is the purpose of this? These types of home videos are for your home not ours.
    >>Garrett

7. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    I concur. This is a home video, not a short film. At least tell us that first, and put an OT in the heading.

8. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    While it isn't Star Wars, it's still cute... :)

I miss being a kid...

Indy

9. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    I did put an OT infront of it, and the reason that i posted is i thought you would like something fun, And you better not be dissen my cosuns!

10. ---VADER---

---VADER--- Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2002
    Hey,
    Is there any way that you can transfer it to a .mov or something? I'm on a Mac and can't see the movie.

---VADER---

11. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    I think the editing was great in the beginning. Makes it intense the way you show brief bits of footage and then silence with a credit then going back to another brief clip. the music was appropriate for the type of video you were doing.

Yes it was a bit long. You probably could shave a couple minutes off. I don't think it was that horrible as some have said. It looks like a documentary style video and works fine, just need to make those few adjustments. I probably wouldn't have called it Fast and the Funny because (while I find it kinda funny when little kids run into each other and hurt themselves in these little carts they're riding) the overall video wasn't what you would call laugh out loud funny all throughout. I would maybe call it "Child Daredevils" or "Fast and the Idiotic" hahah!! Thos kids shouldn't complain! They want to pull these fast stunts they should be ready for pain!

Overall not bad!

12. Arfour_Peeseventeen

Arfour_Peeseventeen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Also, another title might be better suited. Having a film called "The Fast and the Funny begin with a kid crash, skin his knee, and crying, makes the viewer feel a bit cheated.

Agreed. Poor kid. Are we suppose to laugh at his suffering? :_|

On another note, J_M_D, I'm suprised at how many movies you are able to release. :)

13. KillerBobBarker

KillerBobBarker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    For those of you who cannot see it because of the whole mov/wmv thing:

Get a baby sitting job and play bad music, you will be seeing the same thing. (maybe periodically plug your ears and close your eyes for the beginning).

14. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    Arfour_Peeseventeen you should see whats coming next! Thanks for all the reviews, i hope my next movie will be the best ever, this was just something fun i desided to do, then i said HEY! Lets share it with TFN, they might like something different! :D

PS I'll see what i can do about the .MOV virsion :D O ya and DONT DISS TREBLE CHARGER AND JIMMY EAT WORLD!!!!!

15. darth_kohai

darth_kohai Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Couldn't get Vin Diesel and Paul Walker to star in it, could you?

Your version is WAAYYY more realistic than the original.

:p

16. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.