main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN OT: still need help

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Scruff, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Hey, this is off topic, but most of you are aware of the Stargate fan film several of us have been preparing for. We still need a few folks as extras and we need one person to play an SG team person with green fatigues.

Additionally, if anyone has any weapons (airsoft, replica, etc) that we could borrow, that would help. We have several, but we may come up short.

2. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Not sure if I should have PM'd this or whatever.

Scruff, what is your status on the fan film? I may be able to help depending upon your shoot schedule. As far as weapons I have a plastic Beretta 9mm that has most of the orange paint missing from the tip (may need a little paint. I also have two of the Crossman BB pistols (metal) that you can find in Wal-Mart. One shows a lot of use (weathered), but can't fire BBs anymore; the other looks brand new and has an effective range of maybe 15 feet (not very impressive). Both will make a "whush" of air or clicking noise (like the action of a sidearm, but without the action moving) when fired. Let me know what help I can be to you.

3. Scruff

May 25, 1999
    We're looking at probbaly filming the second weekend in Aug. We do still need a few extras to play our bad guys. Still gotta make the bad guy's costumes too. Right now any weapons would help, especially rifles-Mp5s, AR-15s, etc.

4. Scruff

May 25, 1999
    Found a guy in Spring Hill www.americanpatches.com who has a large variety of patches, mostly SciFi related. He also has LOTR and Harry Potter, Ghostbuster,..etc. He doesn't have a minimum order and the prices seem reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.