main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Otafest: May 21 - South Entrance of Science Theatres at NOON

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ranger_007, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    Afraid I'm going to have to bow out; all these night shifts would leave me less than sparkling company on Sunday. Sorry. I-)

~StacyD(Dooks the Elder).

2. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    That sucks...we'll see you next time.

3. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    Sorry...can't go now. Got a family thing to do that will take longer than I thought. Everyone have fun though!

4. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, that sucks. Everyone is backing out, it seems.

Well, I took the day off, so I WILL be there!

5. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    If you love the Ninja Scroll movies and haven't seen the show, PM me. I have the whole series. Macross Zero is a very good series too.

6. veritate

veritate Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2004
    Otafest was pretty fun (for those of you who were wondering how it went). There were only the three of us (Kent, Kris, and Me) there from the FF that we knew of. We all agreed that it was a good thing we hadn't dressed up as Jedi: we would have stuck out pretty garishly! Any other Anime-inspired costume would have been great, though, and we saw lots of those.

I was the only girl who competed in the "Old School Showdown" in the video games room, and may I say, I got a few WHOAs and HOW DID YOU DO THATs! No, I didn't win, but I had fun, nonetheless. If I had my orignal NES controller pads, though, boy, it would have been ON!!

All in all, a good day. What's next?

7. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Let is be forever written here, and known to all, that Raelyn was 1 point behind a guy that spent the entire time DYING and bitching!!! That dude must have died at least 20 times!!! And she went to a secret place then no one elase had!!!

We couldn't believe it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.