main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC OTC

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dango, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I was just at toys r us today and I bought the new darth vader TIE advanced. There were only two of them. They also had two millenium falcons, some of the jedi council meetings and two saga X-wings. the Tie advanced was only 39.99 and so are the x-wings, although they X-wings arent OTC. and I reckon the falcon will probably be around 79.99. But they didnt have any of the OTC figures just the SAGA ones. so if you want OTC figures at the moment go to Yellowjacket because they've got the best price on them right now.

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Thaks for the heads-up, Dango. Just a quyick, non-collector Q: what does OTC stand for?

Thanks,

*Derisa*

3. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    OTC stand for Original Trilogy Collection which is the new line of action figures from Hasbro which were made to "celebrate" the release of the DVDs in september. The packaging for the figures and vehicles is based on the old vintage boxes and you can either get the basic figures or the vintage style figures.

4. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    THEY ARE AMAZING PIECES OF WORK!!! I have the X-WING & VADER'S TIE and the detail is great, I am going to be working on getting the FALCON soon enough. The OTC figures are at TOYS R US in surrey so they are getting closer - Thank god! So if you don't have any of these I highly advise adding them to the collection.

Dave

5. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    how much was the X-Wing?

6. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    The X-WING sold for $39.99 same as Vader's Tie! It is an awesome Ship it is just too bad that it doesn't have the SFX, but worth the money.

Dave

7. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    do you know if they're gonna come out with a TIE bomber?

8. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    There hasn't been a confirmation for this wave of merchandise but maybe (Hopefully) the next wave in the first quarter of next of the year. I know they re-released the TIE-BOMBER in 1997 though and it was very cool too cause it had the weathered paint job on it as well!

Dave

9. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    to bad we cant get the boba fett slave 1 though. I'll probably order over the internet.

10. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    If you do want the SLAVE 1 you should try and check out target.com, they have an exclusive OTC SLAVE 1 available.
    Happy hunting! If this works out for ya let me know.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.