main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Other Aliens

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Gosai2, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Okay, I've come to ask the brain trust here for some help. I'm setting up a campaign for some friends with the Star Wars D20 system. The problem is, I want to use the Ssi Ruuvi imperium. Does anyone have stats for a Ssi-Ruu character? I checked the books I do have and couldn't find anything...if worse comes to worse, I suppose I can just adapt the Trandoshans...

2. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    This may be of some use to you.

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    It's in the Ultimate Alien Anthology.

Ssi-ruu Species Traits
    -Ability Modifiers: +2 Strength, -2 Wisdom
    -Medium Size
    -Speed: 10 meters
    -Natural Armor: Ssi-ruuk have scaly hides that grant a +2 natural armor bonus to Defense
    -Force Blind: The Ssi-ruuk cannot take the Force Sensitive feat, and thus cannot adopt Force-using classes or prestige classes, acquire Force feats, or learn Force skills. Others can still sense them through the Force, however.
    -Keen Smell: Ssi-ruuk use their acute sense of smell to discern the emotional states and motivations of others. They gain a +2 species bonus on Sense Motive checks. In a situation when they cannot use their sense of smell, such as across the vacuum of space, this bonus doesn't apply.
    -Poor Eyesight: Ssi-ruuk take a -2 penalty on Spot checks
    -Bonus Feat: Ssi-ruuk gain the bonus feat Persuasive
    -Free Language Skills: Read/Write and Speak Ssi-ruuvi.

Now, if you're playing Saga Edition, then you'd just change it so that the speed is 6 squares, natural armor is +2 to Reflex defense, Keen smell is +2 to Will Defense against Deception, Poor Eyesight is a -5 penalty on Perception checks for every 5 squares of distance, and Persuasive is either a re-roll (taking the second result) on Persuasion checks, or giving them Skill Focus (Persuasion) if they're trained in Persuasion (you should probably use the free Skill Focus feat).

4. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Thanks for the help Loyal Imperial and LightWarden.

I'll try scouring over there for other information before I start asking here too heh. But...as long as this is already up, do you or anyone else know what a Ssi-Ruu commoner would be at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.