main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Other half of Clone Wars episode summary released! (WARNING! Episode III character spoiler)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by masterskywalker, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    1 Montage of various battles featuring Jedi and clone. Obi-Wan and Anakin get assignment.
    2 Battle of Muunilinst.
    3 Republic Gunship down, clone trooper story
    4 Durge turns the tide and his IG lancers turn the tide.
    5 Kit Fisto on Mon Calamari
    6 Ventress fights on Rattatak
    7 Ventress challenges to Dooku
    8 Obi-Wan's Lancers vs Durge's IGs
    9 The capture of San Hill. Durge makes another stand.
    11 Anakin chases after Asajj Ventress. The battle hits the streets of Muunilinst.
    12 Mace Windu on Dantooine. Faces the behemoth stamping tank.
    13 Mace continues to face the droid armies without his lightsaber.
    14 Barriss and Luminara defend Ilum from mine-laying droids.
    15 Yoda, with Padmé, R2, and C-3PO go to Ilum. Yoda fights the mine-laying droids.
    16 Padmé and the droids go off in search of Yoda. After fighting battle droid, Yoda and the other Jedi emerge.
    17 Anakin follows Ventress to Yavin 4. A contingent of clone troopers arrive but the troopers are systematically disposed of by Ventress. Anakin's ship is destroyed.
    18 Anakin duels Ventress through the Yavin 4 jungles.
    19 Anakin duels Ventress atop a Massassi temple. He ultimately defeats her.
    20 Grievous fights the Jedi.

Matches up with everything we've heard so far. Except for Anakin fighting Ventress on Yavin 4, but that makes sense too. They're trying to keep it a surprise, but its listed as an place in the cartoon. Mace fighting the new vechicle on Dantooine sounds AWESOME, as does his HtH fight (which was hinted at a while ago). The Bariss and Luminara fight was already confirmed, but still sounds great. Yoda, Padme, R2 and C-3PO getting in on the action on Ilum? BOOYA! :D Anakin gets THREE episodes fighting against Ventress. Those poor Clone Troopers get ripped up though. And can you believe that the new Episode III villian is going to make his appearence in the final episode! I foresee great @$$ kicking! :D

Use the existing plot synopsis thread here
    AND NO EPISODE III SPOILERS

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Greivous :D

Not sure if we're allowed to post this here though. I think it's a strict spoiler policy, this is why I didn't post it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.