Ottawa Ottawa FanForce Meeting - Picnic?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lil_Miss_Amidala, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hudson!! What's up? I was a bit confused with everyone around, and you saying you are Hudson1138. However, it was a pleasure meeting you. I would like to do it again, but with more people. I have met several people here in Almonte of all places that are VERY big Star Wars fans. I have a feeling I can convince them (wiht my Dark Side powers) to join our Fan Focre group.

Please let me know when you all would be able to make it to see a screening of Episode 3 at Famous Players Coluseum.
  2. Hudson1138 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    at least now its all coming together eh? now that you know who I am on tfn boards!
  3. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    If any are you are interested in getting a Ottawa chapter going please let me know. There are 3 things I need to see #1 # Official meetings announced a week or two before they happen in this forum. #2 3 or more FanForce members need to attend and #3 I need to see some interest in the chapter and some commitment to making it work.
  4. VaderFanForever Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mike, would you be willing to be a part of this FanForce? I am wanting to do it for sure. But I get the feeling that some of the others have lost a bit of interest since the release of the movie. How do you feel about that?
  5. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I live in the Halton region so you need to have members that live in the greater Ottawa area.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.