main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our 1st Official Meeting!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    All right everyone, it's time for our 1st meeting. It has been set for Saturday December 28th. We will be meeting at 4pm. We are going to meet in the food court at the Jacksonville Mall.
    We are going to spend some time meeting & getting to know each other. We will be discussing up coming events & projects that we will be doing as Jacksonville's FanForce. We will be in the food court, so if anyone is hungry, that is taken care of to.
    Most all of ya'll have already met me. For those of you that haven't, i'll make it easy for you to find me: I will be wearing a black/gray hat with "Star Wars" on it.

2. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Count me in. I will be accompanying JediKnight_Jerri, so also be looking for me I have black spikey hair (can't miss me), and you will find the both of us with much ease. hope to see all of you there!

3. Jar-JarBinks

Jar-JarBinks Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Looking forward to it. I'll be there. I get off at 4:00PM. Meet you in the food court.

4. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Looking fwd. to it JediSpike & Jar-Jar. Wanted to let everyone know that beafet won't be able to post because he no longer has access to a computer. He will still be very active in our chapter. There are a few others who are in our chapter that are in the same boat (no computer). Nevertheless, we will all meet each other soon. :)

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I am very excited for the Jacksonville Chapter. Remember it's all about fun!

-Jane

6. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    I'll still pop in every now and then... Just not every day like I used to, and will again when school starts back up in January.

7. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    beafet, glad to see you can still hit the boards once in a while. It's not long till Jan. Will see you at the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.