main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Our ambitious fan film -

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nik420, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nik420

Nik420 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    We finished our first official shoot for our fan film over this last weekend. It's a hologram message from Luke that sends our heroes out on their adventure; since this is our trubute to celebrate 30 years since ANH, we thought it important to include Luke so he can pass the torch to the "next generation".

It was actually a fairly short shoot at 4.5 hours or so, but it went very well and I thought Dave did a fine job. I am more than content with having our own version of Luke, rather than do the voice over that I had planned using Bob Bergen, who did the voice of Luke in some of the video games. There's a lot of SAG red tape I won't have to bother with. This piece will be short enough and as a hologram, it can stand on it's own.

Veiwers will get the idea.

If anybody lives in the Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho), be sure to tune in to see the May 14th (Monday) episode of Evening Magazine. I don't know when it gets replayed on Northwest Cable News, so you'll have to check your local listings.

You will definitely get to see Keith, Dave, me and all the rest. But don't blink; it's only a one minute piece.

I've got to run off now and begin work on some droids.

May you all shine brightly with the force!

Paul

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Congrats. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.