main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our club INSIDE the fictional Star Wars Universe

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by DarthRaith, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Once long ago, in the dark times I belonged to a Star Trek club (Before it sucked). The ONLY reason I bring it up is becuase my fave part of the club was the Fictional element of that club. We would all have alter Egos that were posted to a Starship/starbase (the club) and those that wanted to would write stories involving those characters.

I think this could work wonders for this club and we dont all have to be on the same ship. Our characters don't neccessarily have to interact with one another but then again they can.

If this sounds interesting to everyone the only thing we would have to agree on is what time period it takes place in so we can at least be all in the same time period.

So if everyone wanted to be a Jedi, obviously sometime in the prequels is the best choice or during The New Jedi Order. If we all want to be tie fighter pilots anytime after the Rise of the Empire is good. I'm sure you get the picture.

with this fictional element we can start publishing a Fan Club Newsletter with Stories about our alteregos, Star Wars interest stories or a hundred of other things.

How does this sound to everybody? Ideas, suggestions, rejections?

2. Admiral_Dodonna

Admiral_Dodonna Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    That sounds pretty good. I don't want to plug at all, but I do manage a SW RPG storyboard at EZ boards if anyone is interested in getting a feel for writing characters and interacting with other writers and their characters as well. I provided a link in my sig. If you wish, just visit and get a feel for it.

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Okay since this thread hasnt gotten to far ill revive it. I was thinking we should probably do prequels. Since we can be just about any race/class. If thats okay ill think myself up somebody.

4. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    Go right ahead, I'll think up a prequel alter ego as well.

5. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Name: Tosam
    Race:Mon Calamari
    Class:Soldier/Explorer
    Height: 5 FT 5IN
    Weight:180 LBS
    Current Assignment: Guarding Mon Calmari senators going to coruscant

6. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I was kinda hoping you would do the first story darth raith so i could get a good idea on mine. So if you could post a character/story i think that would help things move along :)

7. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    Okay, ummm, let me think on this for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.