main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our Condolenses.

Discussion in 'Archive: Spain' started by beezel26, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yerykenobi

yerykenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Espero que mañana matemos a 190 musulmanes/etarras, y que pasado mañana ellos maten a 190 españoles, y así en menos de... mmmm, 20 años... todo solucionado.

Lo siento, pero por esa actitud vengativa de tebeo no paso. Llamadme pacifista, imbécil, ingénuo... lo que querais. Me da absolutamente igual. No me lo trago. No lo sé, no me imagino una solucion por esa vía: pero ninguna. No me imagino una hoguera apagándose por echarle más madera. No. Y si es cuestion de desfogarse por la frustracion que produce el sentirse indefenso... pues que quereis que os diga.

Dejo ya el tema. No es día de discutir de esos temas, sino de lamentarse, pero tenía que dejarlo claro, ¿verdad?

Yo no lo habría expresado mejor

2. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    My condolences to the spanish ppl, specially those in madrid.

I have a spanish ex-girlfriend in madrid. I've sent a SMS to her when i learned what happened. The SMS report shows that the message got delivered, but got no reply. Hope she's ok too.

This attack looked more like an Al-Quaeda kind to me, due to the way it was organized and the size of it. Even before they assumed the attack.

This attack also worries me about the near future in Portugal. First, because it's the country just beside Spain. Second, because a major event is comming (The Euro 2004 starts in about 3 months) and it would be a good terrorist target. Third, because the Portuguese governament is also included in the list of countries that supported the U.S.A., list wich is a assumed target by Al-Quaeda.

Nothing i can do about it tought.. :\
    All i can do is worry. And that's precisely what terrorism is about. Making others being worried and being afraid.

I don't recall of Portugal being a terrorist target ever. (in my life time at least) Portugal is more of an neutral country, even on World War 2.

Edit: Just received her reply to my yesterday SMS. She's ok.

3. Tenel_Ka_Djo

Tenel_Ka_Djo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    In the first place I'd like to say we thank you all for those kind words & for all your prayers and thoughts, I was so shocked when I saw so many messages in this topic

I don't know if E.T.A or Al-Kaeda did this, I don´t care either; they're not worth being called "human" nor are they worth to be in our thoughts. This was a complete slaughter for which there are No Words... it is the second time (the 1st was 11-S)I feel absolutely impotent, not being able to do anything to make victims and families (children with no parents, parents with no children, friends, families...) feel a just a little bit less bad (I know its impossible to make them feel better).

One thought keeps crossing my mind everytime I think about this, and it's the fact that they killed and mutilated so many people ...(I cant even think they killed children, or even children who weren't even born. Is there really any excuse? they didnt even know What Politics was...)

Thank you all once more for your support

4. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    There is NO GLORY in terrorism. It is the work of cowards.

My condolences to the people of Spain.

Bonnie
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA Fan Force.

5. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Mis condolencias a todos. Espero se recuperen pronto.

Rafa

RSA de Latin America

6. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Mis condolencias. My heart aches for you, friends. I spent probably the best six weeks of my life in Spain two summers ago attending summer school for Spanish and backpacking, and had the opportunity to see a lot more than a tourist would. Part of my heart is still there, it's my second home.

7. MaulsWoman

MaulsWoman Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 2, 2000
    My deepest condolences to the people of Spain. Especially to the people of Madrid for the horrific loss by this atrocity.

My deepest condolences to all spaniards wherever they are on this earth.

:(

8. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    En solidaridad con la madre patria.

Adelante!

Ni un paso atrás, no permitan que nadie les cambie la manera de vivir su vida.

Saludos,
    Luis

9. txonikitar

txonikitar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 14, 2002
    Siento no haberme pasado antes por aquí.....no me sentía con ganas de hablar.
    Llevo 7 años viviendo en Madrid, me crié en Euskadi, nací en Inglaterra, mi padre es frances y mi madre vasca, tengo familia repartida por todo el mundo, america, africa, europa......jamás entenderé el terrorismo de ningun tipo, fundamentalista islámico, nacionalista o imperialista.....¿qué tiene esta gente por cerebro?¿acaso no son humanos?¿no tienen madre?

Thanks for your condolenses.

10. R2D35

R2D35 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    A las jentes de Espana... Yo les siente much para ustedes... El mundo les siente much parr ustedes... Yo espero que ustedes se sentira mejor en el futura... Las terroistas no les ganara sobre ustedes...

Saludos,
    Emily Howard

11. joan-catalunya

joan-catalunya Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    ihasta la victoria siempre!

visca la libertat!!!

[image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es-ca.gif][image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es-m.gif]
    [image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es-b-bcn.gif][image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es-m-m1.gif]

we in catalunya and barcelona stand together with you madrid!

[image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es.gif][image=http://www.fotw.net/images/e/es.gif]

12. Force-Addict

Force-Addict Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2003
    This is truly a horrific day for the entire world. It seems no where is safe anymore.

Perhaps however, the violation of the laws that govern this world can cause the one thing the world needs most: unity.

My sincerest prayers are with you Spain and with the entire world.

"...Líbranos del mal..."

-Winter

13. ashliepink

ashliepink Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2004
    Our prayers are with you.

14. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    *Holds out white hands*

I support you.

15. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    I, también envían mis condolencias sinceras a cada uno.

16. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    El mundo pone con usted y partes su dolor!

17. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    My condolences to all people of MAdris espicailly for those who lost thier loved ones in this terrible and sickening attack...I'm deeply sorry [face_plain]
    This is from all of FAn force, from us Muslims
    and from every single human beings around the world who are not sick minded to KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR POLOTICAL NEEDS WHATEVER THE REASON

18. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Soy sacudido por su tragedia. Usted tiene mis oraciones y el pésame. Quién ha hecho esto pagará por sus crímenes.

Escritura de poste: Dispensa mi gramática española pobre.

19. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    On behalf of the SF Fan Force we offer our condolences. May the Force be with you all in this dark time.

20. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Our prayer's here from the Southern Nevada Fan Force of the USA go out to all the victims.

21. Mono_Borracho

Mono_Borracho Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2003
    Thanks everybody.

Yo tampoco me sentía con ánimos de escribir en ningún lado, y menos a medida q vas tomando conciencia de lo q ha pasado. Los peores momentos vienen ahora, cuando se le empiecen a poner rostros, caras, amigos, pasado y vidas a cada uno de los desaparecidos. Esta gente ha llegado a un límite de crueldad q les ha hecho perder todo sentido a sus acciones o reivindicaciones. Esto también ha hecho q me dé cuenta cuando hablan de xx muertos en Estambul, en Irak, o en donde sea de lo q significa, ¿por qué antes no sentíamos al ver eso? Será por cercanía, probablemente, pero sigue siendo injusto q 200 personas, cualesquiera q sean, las conozcamos o no, sean vecinos o no, paguen de este modo por algo q no tienen q ver. Solo espero q esto no se nos olvide, ni a nosotros, ni a ningún político, ni a nadie, para poder valorar las vidas. Ahora poco importa quién ha sido, solo podemos estar con Madrid. Ánimo a todos, q los estamos pasando mal también, pero a los madrileños especialmente.

EDIT: impresionante la respuesta de ayer de todo el mundo y sobre todo en las manifestaciones. Así deberíamos estar siempre.

EDIT2: la planificación de los bombazos ha sido absolutamente cruel y despiadada para maximizar muertos y pánico, se han pasado 3 pueblos.

22. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    In the news this morning they were talking about those huge demonstrations. They said between 8 and 11 million (!!!) people were on the streets. That means nearly every 4th (!!!) person in spain took part.

This is a great sign! I wish I could walk with you!

23. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Condolenses from Poland.
    At Thursdays Evening I came back home for a weekend from my studies, and first what I saw, was relation from Madrit. I sat down in a silence :(
    Our hearts and prayers are with you.

24. Chickadee

Chickadee Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2003
    Condolences from Finland. This event was horrible, and there is no acceptable justification to it. It was shocking and sad, that it happened. :(

25. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    My condolences. (Toronto) :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.