main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Our FanForce T-shirts

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediYvette , Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Okie, how would we order the shirts from cafepress after we set up an account with our design. Then I can have the web address embroidered on the sleeve or something? I have the software for it, just never really tried it out. :D
    I'll reimburse for the t-shirt but anything else you want to have with our club design is out of your pocket.

How does that sound?
    Once we get a design that is. :p

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    That is a really nice offer Yvette. You sure you want to do that for everyone?
    I'd be willing to make up a batch of magnets for everyone once we have a logo (I'll pay).

3. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    I agree that is a sweet offer and the magnets too....ur all soooo sweet![:D]

4. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Yeah, I don't want members to feel that they need to pay to be part of our club. I may ask that you cover the shipping and/or the taxes (depending on finanaces and stuff) but otherwise, I can cover the rest. :D

And Amy, I would love a magnet. I want to put it on my locker at work. :-B

5. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Free is awsome. I am willing to buy a t-shirt though. :p

JediFarfy

6. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    sad I was looking forward to a visit from yvette...:_|I even brought some designs that I was working on....
    but i have regular crew t's, v-necks(wht, blk, charcoal), and ringer t's 5-$19.99
    colored polos 3-$19.99 (I love polos[face_love] )
    striped polos 2-$19.99
    if anyone wants to pick up their own, like me, so we don't break Yvette...lol...

7. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Sorry about that. Stupid scheduling conflicts. :(

But I'll stop by today while at work and check it out. :)

Want to try making our own first? The cafepress idea was easier, but making our own can be fun too. :)

8. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I'd be more than willing to purchase my own shirt too.
    We could always save cafe press for later on too.

9. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Well, okay. I don't want to deprive anyone who wants to buy their own shirt. :p :D
    But if you can't cover the costs, please feel free to PM me.

As for the shirts, I'll do a trial run with the computer/iron-on thing and see how it looks. I'll bring the results to our next official meeting so we can decide if we all want them this way or through cafepress or something. :)

Of course, we need to wait until we get the logo, the one idea in so far being totally awesome. If its not official by the next meeting time, I'll use that one just for visual purposes and make official ones once we have a finalized logo. And I need to know the desired layout. I am still siding with the big picture on back with a small one on front, but the picture on the front with the website on the sleeves is also awesome.

10. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    You know, the web guy here at work and I were talking about the logo I'm working on, and how it would go best on a shirt, and we thought it'd probably look best on the front center of a black shirt, with the URL across the shoulders on the back... just another option. :D

11. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Upping because I really need sizing from some of you. Please PM me what size t-shirt (and mention if you don't want crew necked ones) you want so we can at least be prepared once we approve a logo. we have a couple ideas on the logo floating around so I hope they can be finished and we reach a consensus soon so we can have our shirts by Ren Faire. :)

It's ok if that is not a possibility but I would like some progress on this if possible. :)

I don't want to rush anyone. I know we all have lives (more so then others. :p ), so don't feel uber pushed. But ASAP would be nice.

Thanks. :)

12. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    ok so we have the basic layout of the t-shirt. If you weren't there at the july meeting, we decided to put a personal touch to our shirts. We wanted small cartoon figures of your personal character on the front with the logo on the back. I am drawing these up to get the tshirts ready by renfair. Anyone thats interesting in recieving one of these character t's needs to send me a real picture or sketch of your personal character. I'll need these by next week to have enough time to finish. my email is mikyl_sandoval6@yahoo.com.hk you can attach as a jpeg, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm sending a couple samples to jediyvette to post since I can't for some odd reason. Also we are going to have to get white for the colors to come out...I know noone wants white but for the best results we need white. pm or email me if you have any questions.

13. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I just wanted to put in an endorsement for our own MarcoStar here.
    He just drew up a character for me and it is fantastic!
    I can't wait to get our tee shirts! :D

14. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    Ohhh! Can't wait to see everything all together!! [face_dancing]

JediFarfy

15. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    I met with Mike today to check out ideas and WOW he has some awesome ones. :D
    I hope you all can see how cool they are. :D

16. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    [image=http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mikyl_sandoval_6/06217aca.jpg]
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mikyl_sandoval_6/06217aca.jpg
    What does everyone think?!?!
    Talking to Yvette we came up with and idea to do an online comic/manga through our website. Yvette writing the script and I illustrating...using our own characters for the story...whom ever would like to be in with their own character or involved with the production can pm me. For character building purposes I will need a detailed discription of your character( i.e. name, occupation, allignment, details of apparel, ect.). The more detailed the easier it is to encorperate your character into the world. Also if you want this character to resemble you, I will need a real picture...excluding jediyvette, jedifarfy, and ammers.

17. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    AWE. FREAKING. SOME.

I'm totally in love with me being the Starbucks symbol!

Small thing: I have greener eyes. [face_dancing] I totally love the drawings!! So cool!!

JediFarfy

18. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    LOOOOOVEEE IT! (I kind of have greener eyes too..) Anyway, looks terrific!

19. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    cool...will be fixed asap...

20. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I'm really looking forward to the website. You all have really great ideas!

21. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    I'm worried, now that I think about it. Should I try to be more Star Wars-ized? And how? Or am I crazy? 8-}

JediFarfy

22. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Well, you can hold a lightsaber. :)

23. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    Oh, I could... can I have a pink one?! Pink + Green = AWESOME! [face_dancing]

JediFarfy

24. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    i'm uploading the new changes...grn eyes, pink lightsabers...anything else?

and here it is!!!TAHHDAHH!!!!
    [image=http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mikyl_sandoval_6/emeraldsquadmini.jpg]better?

25. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Hahaha, fabulous! [face_laugh] I love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.