main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi Our first board. Who do we have out here

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MANDALORIANSMSD, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANDALORIANSMSD

MANDALORIANSMSD Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2006
    Jay part of Mandalorians Mississippi Division reporting in. Come on everyone. Lets show we are strong.

2. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    This is great. Represent Mississippi, we will.

3. TheStreetHowitzer

Jul 27, 2006
    Jedi-Jay post our Tuesday night meeting on this page!

4. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    They are planning on posting the meeting, which is August 1st and the 2nd annual Mandalorian Bantha cookout, on the main event page in the next few days. Which is Sept 23rd. Where is all the others? Jason P, Jason, agent Parker aka Brad, Wesly, Balinda, Larry, Don and Darren (inside joke).

5. Jedi_Dragon69

Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Jedi Dragon reporting in!! This is great we are moving on up to the big time now. Maybe we should give the 501st a run for there money and start a Mandalorian coustuming group also. I will get some picts at the next meeting for our site and this one too.

6. Jarek-Ryous

Jarek-Ryous Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Mandalorian MSD 1-05 Jarek Ryous reporting in. This is great that we have our own board. Watch your language Street.

7. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2006
    Jedi HImiko Sabbrawrra down in Gulfport Ms here!! Got a padawan here too but hes not registered here yet. He's also here in Gulfport. There is also one 501st Vader here in Biloxi and Im finishing off my Scout armor in the next two weeks! Yippi!!

8. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    Thought I would also mention or ask if any of you are intrested in doing charity events let me know. I've been working on some local ones here. The next one won't be until After Dragon Con and when the weather gets a bit cooler but I already have two places lined up for charity events.

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Good to see Gulf Port checking in. How is the south end of the state? You guys need to try to come up for a meeting or the cookout. Are you going to Celebration 4? Let any other Star Wars fans down there know about this board.

10. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    Doing better here for the time being. Watching where this new hurricane/tropical storm is heading right now.... AS for coming up its a possibility but we al have Dragon con comming up so were saving money for that. As for fans here.. thers only three of us here in the gulfport/Biloxi area. Two of us are jedi and one vader.

11. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Do you guys ever meet up and chill out Star Wars style? Love to arange a gathering of the two groups. Do a little trivia or something.

12. Jedi_Dragon69

Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Maybe our two groups can meet half way say in Hattisburg and got out to eat and such one Sat. afternoon. Does that sound good to anyone? Maybe if the drive inn is up and going again we can go do that it is cheep and loads of fun. You also get to see 2 movies insted of one for the same price and it is normaly recent movies that are out now showing there.

13. TheStreetHowitzer

Jul 27, 2006
    im in for that. the drive inn is cool and if it is open so we will be able to talk or what ever. if not, im sure there is something cool to do in the "Burg"

14. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Hargon in da hizzy!

15. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Welcome Hargon. Whats your info?

16. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Whats my info?
    Agent Parker and myself whooped all your tails at Star Wars Trivia a few nights back. THATS my info!

17. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Yes I agree, you two do make a good couple. What is up dude. Glad to see you finally logged on.

18. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Not much, just thought I would check in. Its funny Ive had this account for over a year and I dont think I ever used it.

19. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Check out what Jeff has been doing the past day. http://www.myspace.com/mandaloriansmsd Impressive.....most impressive. But then again doesn't take much to impress me. I impress myself when I figure out how to turn the computer on.

20. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Looks alright. I really dont think it needs 7 different videos on one page. But what do I know....

21. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    Well my one star wars buddy lives with me so we talk about star wars all the time. As for the other guy we just chill at his house. He's got a family so anytime we actualy do stuff is when I set events up. But a drive and meet up in Hattisburg would be kick butt!!!!

22. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Some of us have families also, myself included. So the your friend with a family came bring his and we can find a child friendly place to trivia. Sept 23rd is a cookout if you want to talk to everyone. Aug 29th having C4 meeting also.

23. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Love the flicks and the website.

24. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    I can't come out the 23rd. I need to save money up for Dragon con. Going to be tight as it is with the money just to do this. Perhaps another time?? I know I have some charity events planned here after Dragon con if any of you have Star wars costums?? The local Vader here wouldnt mind doing meet either.. hes got a family as well.

25. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    It wouldn't cost anything but a tank of gas. We more than likely can find a place for ya'll to crash. Or get here around 4ish and stay 5 hours and eat and trivia with us. And then head home. be home by midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.