main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi Our first board. Who do we have out here

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MANDALORIANSMSD, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2006
    I'll have to see. My husband comes back from deployment here very soon so I'll see if he would want to go. assuming hes still not mad at me.. I never thought a deployment would be this hard..

2. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Did your hubby get home OK? Hope all is well.

3. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Hi, guys. :) I'm Rhonda, part of the Fan Force up in Memphis. I'm a SW fan from way back and a Vader girl. [face_mischief] I also am an admin on TFN (the Jedi Council Forums side of things), and mod the JCC and Communications, so if you ever have any questions about there, let me know. :) It's good to see you guys have a place and are becoming official. Can't wait to do some inter-FF stuff. I need a challenge when it comes to Trivia. [face_mischief]

We hang out with the Little Rock folks quite often and are always hooking up with the 501st and the Nashville and Chattooine Fan Forces at Cons. Maybe you guys can make it to Mid-South Con this year in March. It's a crappy little con, but a big party. And that's what FF is about to me. :cool:

Anyway, welcome!

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, prj1 here.
    I'm adicted to Star Wars!
    I'm glad to see this board. I thought I was all alone.
    :)

5. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Be darned if we don't have a few names up in this board. Who says there aren't any SW fans in our area.

6. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Welcome Joy. Are you from Mississippi?

7. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Larry, we going to drag them out of the closet one by one.

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Yes, I have been living in Mississippi for 5 years. My homestate is Louisiana.

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Rhonda. Mid South Con? Don't tease me, tell me more.

10. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    It's a fantasy con usually held in March or early April. We've been a small presence there along with the 501st Southern Outpost. We go for the party on Sat. night. [face_mischief] It's small, really local, but a good time. Some costumers and a costume contest. They have guests but not real notable ones. We'll make sure we keep you in the loop on anything we hear.

11. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Oh if it is in driving distance. We are so there.

12. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hi! I'm Traci, also from Memphis. We had a great time meeting TheStreetHowitzer last night and look forward to getting together with more Mississippi Mandalorians in the future. :)

Jay: Here's a link to the Mid South Con website: http://www.midsouthcon.org/

Troopers from the 501st Southern Outpost come from all over the region and we usually have a few costumed Jedi hanging around. Y'all should definitely make the trip.

13. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Very cool. Thanks for the info on the con. Yep, Chris said he had a grand time with you guys.

14. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    Hargon,
    i'm instantly jealous that you have a pic of the ice cream maker guy cause i hang out wit him.

15. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    you are never alone!!

16. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Good news everyone! You are all welcome to come over to my place and hang out and eat ice cream!
    My homey (pictured to the left) was chillin out at Cloud City. Word came down that the po-pos were takin over the place, so he grabbed his ice cream maker and made a dash for the exit!

17. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Where in the world did you get the pic of the ice cream guy..........that is classic........give me a big one so I can put it up front on the site....lol........also, would like that thank ya'll for using our forums page on our website....cool to have it going.

18. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Jay the link to the websight you posted doesn't work....lol mandaloriansmsd.com

19. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'm the CR form Jaxs, fl . I'm just checking how things are going, Looks pretty good. I'm glad you guys are joining the Fanforce family.

20. Jedi_Dragon69

Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Thanks! We are still getting things going. Just had an event we did with the 501st and was a blast. We hope it will draw out some of the closet Star Wars fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.