So CO Our First Meeting/Getting to know you

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Nov 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    K' so we need to decide on a date, a place, the time and who is coming. I've gotten permission from my mom so I know I can come. Also I think that the 17th of Nov. or the 1st of December are good possible days that we could do this. Although the 17th may be too soon for some.

And I know that I know very little about some of you, (except FP :D). So I think we should say something that could help break the ice a bit when we do actually meet (that is IF we meet, you never know, the world could end tomorrow).

Ok here I go. My real name is Sarah, I'm 17, gonna be 18 in April. And a Senior at a tiny Catholic School here in town. I play softball, ride horses on occasion and do living history and am eager to get into the 501st, possibly as an Imp Officer. But until then I am content to just fiddle with my sewing and art.

Hehe, too much info? :D
  2. CorranHorn24 Jedi Knight

The 17th Nov. is no good for me. Its my younger brothers birthday and I dont want to miss it. he is turning 11 so I dont think hed want me going anywhere.

3. _Cerasi_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    To be quite honest with you, the soonest I could conceivably get my parents to let me meet you all is when AOTC comes out. I know that's a long time, but it may take me that long to get my parents to warm up to the idea, and it's one of the only times I know my dad could come. (My mom's not a big SW fan)

But, as for about me. My name is Stephanie (don't go spreading that around :p) and I'm 18. 19 in January. I graduated homeschool and I am taking art classes. I don't drive yet, haven't gotten around to learning. That's about all I can think of.
  4. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well, _Cerasi_ I suppose we could have a big AoTC thing. I know I have a list of like five people I'm taking in my mom's van. All ranging from 8-18 years old.

So you're taking art classes? Cool! That's what I want to go into in college. Maybe illustration, and becaome an art director or a concept artist.

So will the first of December be better for everyone else? It's a saturday. We could all go out for lunch then maybe see a movie?
  5. CorranHorn24 Jedi Knight

AOTC is good best for me too. Saturdays arent good at all unless its early in afternoon. I go to church every saturday night so ya, I help do the chidrens church sort of thing too so I cant miss it much.
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    We could do lunch or something, what time do you go to church?
  7. CorranHorn24 Jedi Knight

As starnge as it sounds, I go to church in Denver and my dad sings with the worship leaders and he has to be there at four thirty, and since i dont have a car or a license, I go with them and we leave around three fifteen, so afternoons are tight too. Sorry if I seem like a party-pooper, I just cant miss church. So ya. I am in the same spot Cerasi is in too. The only time I could even put the thought in my parents minds is Aotc as well. Sorry again!
  8. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well, then I suppose we wait until AoTC. And I've lost my wheels, the power steering went out, AGAIN! Uhgh what a Lemon of a car! At least it's the families, so I don't have to pay for the repairs ;)
  9. CorranHorn24 Jedi Knight

That sucks witth your car.
  10. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Eh, we got it fixed, but the car still sucks. Oh well, soon I will have a tank, and then I will really have POWER [face_devil]
  11. CorranHorn24 Jedi Knight

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What? Do you not think that I can get a tank? My dad taught me to drive them when I was young... well alright someone else really was, but I got to watch ;)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.