main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our first Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Chris's suggestion works for me. I am moving up the weekend of the 12th, so the following weekend I can finally join y'all.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I hope my guidance with character generation game mechanics was helpful. I would suggest keeping the character levels low for now, though. Remember, when your attack bonus reaches over +6 you get a second attack. And when you "multi-class" you have to subtract 2(or was it three?) before adding the bonuses from the cummulative levels. Just let me know if I can be of further assistance! :)

-Axe

P.S. I can also help with converting rpg characters to Star Wars Miniatures!

3. JeepWithGuy

JeepWithGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2003
    I can't do the 12th, but I can do the 19th. Hate to skip a Saturday, but you gotta do what you gotta do...

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm cool with that, Chris. I'm working the State game security at the RBC. March 19th it is.

5. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    Have fun with it on the 19th, sadly enough I won't be able to make it to it. I have some business in Ohio that I have to go take care of during that time. But let me know what ya'll going to do it again.

6. JeepWithGuy

JeepWithGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2003
    Everything still on for Saturday right? The 19th?

7. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We are still a go for the 19th - I had to schedule my work to be off then, so I'll be 20 minutes late but 9PM this Saturday - we are still on.

8. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Here is the link to generate to pretty cool looking character. Its best if used with a cable modem or faster since it is a bit load intensive when first starting the program. Have fun guys!

Heromachine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.