main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Our Guys Are Hot & We Know It! K/L, J/J one shot **author thanks**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Our Guys Are Hot!! And We Know It!
    Author: Jade eyes
    Genre: Mush!!! Naturally.
    Timeframe: Post NJO

Disclaimer: Own nothing, borrowing only.

A/N: Dedicated to EmpressJainaSoloFel, and the awesome writing team behind Bad Girlfriend ? inspiring naughty Jaina LOL

Summary: Jaina and Liz meet for lunch and talk about how delectable their respective green-eyed darlings are LOL Then they go home and mush happens. :D This is totally a fangirl indulgence. ;) :D

~~~~~~~~

Liz put down her parcels and reached to give Jaina a hug. "It's been far too long!" She exclaimed. "We only just arrived and are settling into our apartment still. The meeting with the Council did drag on! Kenth is the voice of reason, naturally, but Daala is a royal pain."

Jaina laughed. "If anyone can keep her in hand, it is Grand Master Durron." She winked and they ordered a decanter of wine to start and a large bowl of salad between them.

Liz grinned. "Kyp has just the right blend of outspokenness and clear-sightedness."

Jaina laughed. "You wouldn't perhaps be biased would you?"

The server brought their drinks and salad and they each ordered a tasty dish bursting with vegetables and imported crustaceans.

"No more than you!" Liz teased. "Jag is quite a marvel dealing with the overstuffed egoes of the Moffs and Senators, I believe?"

"You know it! He has enough Correllian in him to be able to keep everybody's head on straight!"

Liz sighed. "It really is distracting when we're all in a meeting altogether. I keep wanting to cheer him on, flirt outrageously, or tease him most shamelessly."

Jaina grinned as their main courses arrived. "I know the feeling, exactly. I have the hardest time resisting the impulse to imagine Jag in workout togs or swimming trunks ..." She trailed off with a dreamy sigh.

They talked of mutual friends during lunch and set a date to get together for dinner all together later that week. They wound up eating way too much -- and had to take dessert home in a take-out bag.

Each of them were in quite the happy state when they left.

Liz met Kyp in a turquoise dance leotard when he came home. All vestiges of frustration and tiredness left him at the refreshing, delicious sight of his lady love in such a curve-hugging outfit.

"Miss me?" She asked, blowing into his ear most enchantingly as she hugged him.

"What do you think?" He asked, tickling her ribs.

"I think you'd better have done." She replied, kissing him soundly.

~~

On the other side of town, Jaina greeted Jag in a black-and-silver-striped swimming outfit. She carried a towel and a bag.

"Hi, you." She said as he entered. "Care for a swim?"

His eyes took in her loveliness. "For starters." He grinned, twirling her around. "What's in the bag?"

"Your navy swim trunks." She replied with a dreamy look. "Naturally." She winked.

He laughed. "What are we waiting for?"

Fin

+++++

Thanks for clicking!!! Huggles!!!

2. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    So cute! Glad the girls had an opportunity to daydream and be silly! :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    lovely mushy scenes and a very nice read.=D==D=

4. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    *giggle*...us girls are never to old to giggle over boys!

5. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Quite excellent :)

6. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Jade, you rule! Thanks :D Every girl gets to giggle over boys, and it's about time Jaina had the chance.

7. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Well, you know I love it when Kyp is portrayed as the Grand Master. :D That would be a dream come true. [face_laugh]

And gushing over guys...see, you're never to old to giggle over boys.

=D=

8. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_love]

Your best girlfriend, good food, good wine and talking about sexy guys - life can't get any better than that. :p :D

Excellent mush!![:D]

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi there all!!!

This was a trip to write, satisfying on all levels! :D Combining gal-palness and couple mush for two great, well-deserving soulmate pairings. Yes, in J_e?s world, true love is the non-negotiable A1 priority. [face_dancing]

[:D] for taking the time to read and review!

10. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Very fun and cute piece. :D

11. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Fun! I love it! And not just because Liz is my first name too! [face_love]

12. Mousie

Mousie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    that was very sweet and delicious :) The question is do the guys know they are hot?

13. MaraForever

MaraForever Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 12, 2010
    *fangirl squeal* Wonderful :D [face_love]

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks!! :D I love your user name.

:)

15. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002