Rocky M, NC Our latest house hopeful.....

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Guys, the house we found on Saturday was perfect in every way. Here is what I mean...

-its about 1500 sq feet, plenty of room for the fam.
    -nice kitchen for the wife, which is something she wanted badly
    -very nice house, located a few miles up the road from Nash Central HS
    -it has cable (yay, possible cable modem for Halo Online, and EQ2?)
    -it has a rec room on the back, thats roughly 17' x 18', which is roughly 306 sq. feet, which when I get heat and air for it, will put the house at about 1800 sq. feet
    -The rec room is on the other side of the house, which of course will house my fairly extensive SW collection, and should be plenty of room for HALO parties and such
    -has sliding glass doors in the rec room leading out to the driveway, so we dont have to disturb the family going in and out of the house, and that has a very special benefit for some of my bad habits. :D
    -the rec room has a biiig closet for storing MORE stuff, and the steps leading down to it are open so you can store stuff underneath it.
    -the walls are 12' high!
    -the lot is basically an acre, with a huge garage at the back of the lot
    -fenced in, and in two sections. Ergo, I can shut the dogs in one fence, and we could have a cookout undisturbed in the other part
    -less gas to work
    -although further away from my parents and my bro Fett, which sucks, it does put me closer to everyone else. (That may not be such a good thing for some of you, muwahahahaha!)

Ok, now that you have read all that..... here is the even BETTER news!

We made an offer Saturday, and I just found out...

THEY ACCEPTED!

If we can get the folks buying our house to get their mess together, this house is OURS!

YES!

Coming to a location near you, in early 2005....

Riff Moonraker. :D
  2. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Closer to everyone except Fett, hunh? What am I, chopped liver?
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Doh! I meant Entropy, too. Sorry bud, brainfart. :( I was typing so fast, and was so excited, I goofed on putting you there, too. ;)
  4. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    In best Eeyore voice: "It's okay. I'm used to people forgetting I even exist."
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    It's always a great feeling when you find a house that is just perfect for your needs. :)

Good luck getting everything squared away, Riff. :D
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Thank you! :) Once I get my collection up and running in the rec room, I will try to get pics posted up.... it should look nice. :D
  7. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent news bud!! Now you'll be only a few miles from me. Boy the tremors in the Force will be endless. :D
  8. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, good news.

Tho' you shall be further from me as well... just not that much difference.
  9. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Yeah, I was figuring its about the same distance for you, either way. Maybe a tad bit further, not sure, exactly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.