Our Loss is Your Gain

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Faceplant, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well JD, after selling your soul to the AF, what do you expect? They are going to be moving you all over! And when you get back from Saudi, you're going to think the weather in AZ is 'temperate'... [face_devil]

Oh the horror stories I could tell you, and I found out you can't leave the base either. :D

Pheonix is nice though, I have relatives down there, maybe I'll come see you all somethime. :D
  2. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe i should move down there... im saving up for a 300zx twin turbo and those dont handle well in our snowy weather... lol. how am i supposed to make it the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy if im slidin all over the road?
  3. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I used to have the coolest S-10 in town but it handled like a dog in the rain and if it was snowing forget it you not going anywhere. so it sounds like a good plan to me.
  4. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I'm starting to sense a mutiny. I've not been down that way, unless you count a Res near the Four Corners region, maybe I should check it out someday. I'll plant a bug in our aquisitions dept. ears to look at properties down there & get the company to foot the bill.
  5. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    its not a mutiny jen, just a good ol fashioned betrayal. how am i supposed to take control of the world if im pasty white? i need a tan!
  6. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yea , I feel opressed in denver, I'm tired of living in the shadow of the RONTO_RIDER_
  7. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    none of the denverites like me cause i didnt join their dumb lil meeting.. lol
  8. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you just gotta get realy drunk before you go thats the trick to the meetings.
  9. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    when I lost my didget they put me on morphine. talk about good stuff, I never pass out but wham I was out for a couple hours and then wham out for a couple more
  10. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    lets arrange some drinking party for before the meeting this sunday so people wont even have to ask what my screen name is, they'll just know.
  11. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    i had scoliosis surgery (it was fun!) and they gave me all the morphine i wanted... that stuffs so good...
  12. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I sense a distrubing lack of PhoenixFanForce in this board all of a sudden. Chunk, did have an indiscretion again?
  13. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm id talk about golf... hmm that rhymes with balf... maybe i could make up a song about balf!!!
  14. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    are you sugesting we tailgate a fanclub meeting?
  15. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
  16. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    leave it to me to clear out a room.
  17. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol...Man, does everyone have relatives living in Phoenix??

You guys are welcome down here anytime.
  18. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Cool.. expect me to come down their and mooch off all ya ;) I'm a sucker for free food :p
  19. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Great news!!! I got the apt, we should be able to get into it tomorro and the high speed net access will be online on Saturday!!!

Oh happy day!

(and I had my first day of work today!)
  20. Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Master

star 4
    obey wann is nice.. he said hi to me without even knowing it.
  21. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    one of my best friends has relatives down there & she's moving down there this summer... :)
  22. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Congrats Obey!! How's the job? :)
  23. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    no but soon as we get some money saved up we going to look at buying a house out there.
  24. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    The job is great --I'm not stuck in the same office all day long, and I even have a window, and plants and nice people to work with.

They will even let me decorate it. Hehehe. <evil grin> Time to break out the SW stuff that won't fit on the walls in the Apt. :D
  25. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    i think it's time to change that signature OW... ;)

something like...
    If you're in Arizona, go to the Phoenix Fan Force here: http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10137

just a suggestion...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.