main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Our MySpace future

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted a poll about this on the website's forums (in the "General Discussion" forum). I know I could've done it here, but I wanted to give everyone an excuse to register on the website if they haven't already done so. ;)

2. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    I don't have access or any reason to visit myspace.com....

To me, it's just another place to check for updates. As it is, we have two different places to keep track of now.

That's just my two pennies.

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Yeah, as I mentioned in the 'MIS Website' thread, we really don't have a need to link to the MySpace page anymore. One I get the confirmation from Matt that our website is 'fully armed and operational' I'll be adding that link to the top of our page and removing the MySpace and Yahoo links.

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I only went to myspace when it was the "new" thing to do. now I barely go onto it. it is a pretty cool site, but it really doesn't do much for me. So I say we skip the myspace stuff since we have a website, which is what we aimed to use myspace as but I don't think that really did much. I think Aaron and I were the only ones to post in the myspace group and I think that Aaron and a couple others (people I didn't know) were the only ones to leave comments on the Foxboro page.

The yahell group has been dead for a while we may want to post a link to the website in that group under a special notice or something to get the word out to the rest of the members in that group in case they no longer come to the fan force boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.