main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY OUR NEW FORUM AND GOV. TARKIN ALL IN THE SAME WEEK --SWEET!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    THIS IS A GOOD WEEK I GOT A GOV. TARKIN FIGURE ( THE ONLY EP.3 FIGURE I REALLY WANTED FROM THE LINE ) AND WE GET OUR OWN FORUM. ALL IN ALL A GOOD WEEK. I STARTED CONSTRUCTION ON MY NEW PROJECT THIS WEEK, THE MG 34. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T TAKE NEAR AS LONG TO COMPLETE AS THE E-11 BLATER (HOPEFULLY). CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR DETAILS ABOUT THE LIBRARY SHOW. ANY WORD ON ANY NEW RECRUITS?

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey TKY,
    Yes, it is a good week, we have a new recruit, and he is the guy I talked to at the midnight show of Sith. He has two diehard fans that are coming with him, so we will see them at our next meeting. I am sure he will post on this very soon. I am glad to hear you got a Tarkin as well, how crazy is that. We were just talking about how we had never seen one and we both get them in the same week. I also noticed a surge of red imperial gaurds, which were nearly impossible to find before. Anyway, talk soon.---pacervader

3. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    All I can say is .....ditto.

Tarkins, forum - why the hell did it take so long to get a Fanforce out here?

Well I'll tell ya why! All my fellow geeks were constantly 'forgetting' to post to the forum to get a chapter started back in 2002 when I made the attempt - and now that C-III and Sith have come and gone - well, like the area, we're just a bit behind the times, but hey - better late than never!

My fellow apprentice of the Sith and I had been contemplating a moniker better suited to our area that wouldn't engender "problems" of taste and rules of civility as far as FanForce is concerned. So he has offered these sugggestions for your consideration:

Palpatine's Paducah Posse

Paduke Squadron

PK420 Ops Squad

And for poops and giggles:

The Count Padooku's - No, we're not a rock band - we just provide the lightning show.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I like those name ideas! I will draw a list of those and any others we can come up with on this thread and we will vote on them next meeting. I like the name we have just from a get-your-attention-marketing perspective but not necessarly in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.