main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Our New Home - Hawaiian Hale

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Apr 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Welcome to our Hawaiian Hale (house). Come in, and visit.

2. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Hey, everyone, let's meet on Saturday afternoon, at Chili's in Waikele Shopping Center, I think it is, anyway, the Waikele one, since we'll be near there for the wedding shower at noon. Chips and refreshments. Email/PM me if you can come.

aloha

3. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Congrats on the start-up Mac!

See you in a couple months ...

4. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    That was a great meeting we had this afternoon. Can't wait for our next one!

5. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    By the way, "how did you get your unique name, O' Great One?" Hmmmmm...

6. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    That question was for JeepChicksMechanic...
    Inquiring Minds want to know...hmmmmmm

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    yeah, mechanic person, you have a very unique identifier. Tell me more.

Yes, that was a great meeting today. Thanks everyone for voting me to be your spokesperson here in FF. I will do my best to make ya all proud. We will all make this place a great place to be.

8. cossybear

cossybear Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2001
    The meeting went great. Can't wait for the next one.

9. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Cossybear, we luv'd all your stories. Our next meeting will be soon

10. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Thank you, Joanzia. We met yesterday; had a coffee at Starbucks in Mililani. There were three of us, with a 4th by proxy as he couldn't make it. It was very nice to officially have a gathering. They were so kind and elected me to be their point of contact for our Oahu forum here. We hope to have more members for our next meeting; soon, we hope. There are a few more folks who wanted to come, but had previous plans they could not cancel.

11. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    You want to know about my identifier huh... Well, that's simple. It's my official job in Hawaii. Let me explain in this way.. I would trust JeepChick with my laser and I'd trust her with my Wookie .. but if you value your Speeder .. don't let JeepChick anywhere near it... lol

Wish I could have been there for the Starbuck's pow-wow.

I look forward to meeting you all soon!

Aloha!

12. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    In response to JeepChicksMechanic... :eek:
    You are quite funny and from what I've heard about and from you...You are a legend. Yes, I said a legend..IN YOUR OWN MIND!!!! [face_laugh]

Tootles and Matane...

13. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    another legend in paradise.

Sure hope the others show up who told me they were stopping by.

*patiently waits*

14. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    ?[face_plain] I expected a much cleverer response from someone in JeepChicks line of work... She must be slipping.. It's the heat I guess.

[face_devil]

15. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Hey Mac!

How are you?

Not that I can be ther but what's the next get together? Did you invite the fire eaters this time?

I heard From JeepChick. She's fine, seems to be more concerned with bringing home the right number of Christmas presents rather than the floods.. That's my girl [face_love]

16. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    doing fine. She had a shopping list to rival Kris Kringle's.

Someone told me you were here already; are you? thought you were arriving when she gets back.

Anyway, trying to get our shy sw addicts to post here. To keep ourselves legal and working towards permanent ceritification here, I hafta let FF folks know in advance of our meetings. It's been hard, because I usually get on the phone and call or drop an email to them, and we all just gather. It's not quite that simple right now, but we're working on it. Will work on it further and I'll let ya know.

If you're here now, we'll definitely get together in the next week or so, just so we can aggravate JeepChick further while she's playing fun and games over there.

17. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Mac,

Nope.. don't know who thought I was there yet .. but I will probably be touching down around June 30th... It can't come too soon!

Any ideas you come up with that may in anyway aggrevate JeepChick --> I'm game.

She seems to think she can play V-ball if that's any kind of idea.. lol

Hey.. what's this I here about a new Chewy???? Say it ain't so!??

18. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    I saw the same item in TFN. Don't know. Just can't see GL giving us anyone other than Peter for Chewie. I mean Chewie's distinctive walk is Peter's, given his size and feet structure.

JeepChick said she would try to log on here while on her trip, so we shall see.

Stay with us, Mech

19. cossybear

cossybear Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2001
    What? A new CHEWY? If anyone hears from jeepchick, give her my best. As for jeepchicksmechanic, we'll see you soon.

20. tonyl

tonyl Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2001
    Hi everyone.

I'm from Hawaii, too. I just found this forum and surprised when I saw it. There aren't much fans in our state, unfortunately. Well, nice to meet you. I'm new here, too.

Tony

21. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    aloha, tonyl, welcome to our group. Please feel free to PM me with some info on how to reach you. We tend to have impromptu gatherings and would to have you join us.

mac

22. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Cossybear,

JeepChick is making out fine. It's a comfotable 120 degrees at night and the bugs are as big as Buicks. On the bright side I hear she got to ride elephants the last couple days, which was a blast!

I can't wait to get there!

Welcome Tonyl!

23. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Cossybear,

JeepChick is making out fine. It's a comfortable 120 degrees at night and the bugs are as big as Buicks. On the bright side I hear she got to ride elephants the last couple days, which was a blast!

I can't wait to get there!

Welcome Tonyl!

24. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Hey ?

How did I end up doubling that??? lol

So... anything exciting going on Mac?

25. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    whoa, there, Mechanic, double posty. Takes talent to hit "post" twice. It happens quite often when the system is running slow and we can't tell if our post was accepted at the first click.

Nothing much happening right now. Waiting for you to show your face, and for Jeepchick to come back from the business trip.

cossybear has been very busy lately, even hard for me to catch up. but, that's par for the course.

glad JeepChick is doing fine; riding elephants? oh my, what an adventure. sounds more like an Indy Jones movie every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.