main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark OUR new Icon

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by WeyrleaderZor, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    Hey everyone. I did something kinda cool (with many thanks to Amidala Starkiller for forwarding my request to the right people) earlier this week...

Anyone ever notice how Fan Force icons were available in the list of Icons you could choose for yourself on these forums? Well I found it to be a shame that we didn't have one on there... SO I shrunk our logo and lo-and-behold... We've now got our own icon in the gallery! ^_^ Check it out to the left of this post's text (yea, that's right, we're an icon now!)

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I was just about to PM you to let you know it been uploaded :)

Hope you guys enjoy it. :D

3. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    I happened to just stumble across that. I saw your PM earlier about it and just figured I'd poke around and see. Thank you, again, for your help. I saw some other Fan Force chapters have two (SWANB or something like that, comes to mind first) icons. Is there any set rule about that? We've got an alternate "Fan Force Arkansas" logo on our site too that is more squared (by original design) that would scale better. If we can't use them both, I would at least like to clean up this one sometime and make it a little more clean looking - if that is possible.

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I think it would be possable to uplaod a cleaner one it you like. Just let me know what you decide.

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I think it looks cool...I just can't part from my Obi-Wan avatar.

(Those of you who know me will understand)

6. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Remember that we have this if you want to use it for your avatar....

It's really cool if you're over on the other forums....

But, me, I can't give up my Obi-Wan one...However, I might consider it.

I think that our admin should have that avatar...I'll see what I can do about that.

If you need help with changing your avatar pm me and I'll try to explain it or send you to somebody who understands computers better than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.