main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Our New Padawan

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to say congrats to Barbie and BJ Clark on the birth of thier daughter, baby Kit (working title. lol), this morning at western baptist. Shes early but beautiful and healthy. Now i'm gonna go find her baby gift, a black Trans AM with a cylon mask on the hood. pv

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Yeah, congratulations...friends!

3. Dr_Porkins

Dr_Porkins Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2010
    Congratulations!!!!

4. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Leave it to B's kid to not want to miss a party. She heard about her shower and wanted to put in a personal appearance.

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Thanks guys. We are doing good here. Nothing too out of the ordinary for a 5 week undercooked baby. She should be out of the nursery and in room with us within 1/2 day or so.

6. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Awww, congratulations you too :) .

7. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006

Congratulations!!!

8. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    Little change of course on baby Kit. We got moved to St. Francis in Cape today. Instead of giving her the meds for her lungs they think she is strong enough to improve by herself. They have better euipment here to moniter her. Letting her do it without the meds is better for the baby but will be a longer process. We will be here for a few days but are optimistic. Will try to keep everyone updated. Now I'm going to pass out...... we have'nt really got any sleep since Tue morning..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Thanks for the update. I didn't even know she was needing the meds, but it sounds hopeful. I had to go through the same stuff when I was born and look how I turned out. Wait. Bad example. lol. Hang in there. I'm sure she'll soon be strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark!

10. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    Hey guys thanks! We got home yesterday afternoon from the NICU. All is well and happy to have Kitara Josie Clark home. Both her and Barbie are doing great. Now I will try and see if I can remember to get some pics up in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.