main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Our next meeting is fast approaching...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Did we definatively decide to check out Spartas for our Nov 4th meeting? Or is the location still up in the air? I want to be posting on Craigs list on next Thursday (Nov 1st). with a location (time is 2 oclock right?)

2. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    I don't have a preference for place. I'll go to either one. I think Spartas is worth checking out.

Photo-Knight

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Thanks for responding Andy
    how about the rest of you? what do you think?

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I called Marlow today and she says Sparta's is okay with her. Now we just need to hear from one more person for a quorum :)

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Since I don't know for sure if we have a consensous, I haven't posted to craigslist about Sunday's meeting.

I am going to be with Rick all weekend until Sunday, so I doubt I will get much time to get online to do it, so if it is decided for sure to go to Sparta's, could someone else do that for me? I will check in on both this list and on the FF Forums to see what's up for Sunday sometime during the weekend though

-Cate-

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Marlow and I are definately going to be at Sparta's at 2 pm today. sorry I negelected to post the address before, I know this is now a little over an hour away from now, but the addy is

17630 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, Washington 98037

http://www.spartaspizza.com/locations.html

hope to see some or all of you there!

7. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Hey, gang, I am so sorry I missed the meeting. :( I went to the wrong pizza place (Spiros instead of Spartas). :oops: Doh! It was closed (doesn't open until 4 PM on Sundays), and I didn't see anyone after waiting a little bit.

I still plan to come to the "Thanks for Nuthin'" at Neville's. I'll have the right address this time!

Photo-Knight

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Sorry Andy. But there is always our December meeting.
    The only two people who attended yesterday were myself and Marlow. We decided that since we are rotating the locations until we agree on one that we all like, and that it was just too hard to get everyone to give their two cents on the location last night (which contributed to the mix up since I held off on posting any info on the place until it was decided for certain) That we will take turns deciding on the locations until then. There will be no voting, as long as the selector of that months meeting location follows all of the criteria for where it can be, and they put in their selection by the 15th of the month preceding said meeting, then that is where it will be.
    Since I picked Sparta?s and Marlow was the only other person to attend, she will be choosing next month?s location. We have also decided that we will go as far East of Everett as Bothell for meeting locations. We did not discuss the northern and sothern parameters, but my two cents is no farther North than The city limits of Everett and No farther south than Edmonds?

We also talked about Paulie?s idea for an Anti Thanksgiving (Thanks-for-Nuthin') at the Brtish place called Neville's, which we love, and we had all agreed to doing at 7pm on Tuesday the 20th. HOWEVER, I looked up info on the web last night and found they are only open till 6pm on Monday and Tuesdays. (they are open til 9pm every other night of the week) given the work schedule of most of us, I don't know if we can do it earlier on Tuesday

http://www.thebritishpantryltd.com/dining.php
    I did follow up with a phone call in case the website is not up to date.

So Paulie, if you are out there, what other times would work for you to do this?
    Or could we all agree to a different location and do it at the same day and time?

Our next meeting is Dec 2nd at 2 in the afternoon. I will Post location as soon as I hear from Marlow on her choice

9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Hmmmm -

I was unable to come - work and other commitments this time.

My personal schedual is a bit crazy as of late - Last week it was NY, in a couple weeks I'll be humping to either Memphis or MSP again to do some shopping. Between work and life and the new opportunities, it can be hard for me to check in over the next couple weeks.

I'll set up a tentative date for Neville's this week.

10. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi Paulie! has your work schedule changed a bit then? If you still have that Tuesday off, maybe we can all still get together somewhere else, and do Neville's on a different date?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.