main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Our next meeting... read here!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Howdy folks,
    As you can see, the message board is finally starting to pick up, and its picked up in style! There are some really great topics on the board now, so go read them if you get the chance!
    We are going to plan for our next meeting to be the last weekend in September, and most likely on that Saturday. What we will DO, is still up in the air, but I think a return to Gardners could be a good thing, I will just be sure to call ahead to reserve an area. Thats why its imperative to let me know here or by email whether or not you can make it. I have some interesting things to talk about, one especially concerning a certain Star Wars fan club we all know and love (US! hehe) and paintball!
    Again, here is the plans for the next meeting:

WHEN: Saturday, September 28th
    WHERE: Gardners Restaurant, off 301 in Rocky Mount, NC
    TIME: 2:00pm, EST
    WHAT TO BRING: I would recommend bringing a small notebook, because you may want to get some info from another member such as emails or something like that. You never know!

So, go ahead and mark down this date for our THIRD official meeting, and if I am correct this will be the one that makes us Rocky Mounts OFFICIAL Star Wars Fan Club! I look forward to seeing everyone there!

May the force be with you!
    JediRiff

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    If the Force wills it, I shall be there...

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. DarthThanatosis

DarthThanatosis Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    I firmly believe the Force is with us when we are at Gardner's. Oh, yeah, Riff, I heard about your last visit from HER end. Tsk tsk tsk. As an entertainer known as James Hetfield once said, "It's not who you are, it's who you know."

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I should be able to make it. I'll get back with you...

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Bumping this message, anyone else planning on coming? Folks that are posting here, if you know someone not posting, please get their attention to this, if you can. :)

Thanks!
    JediRiff

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'll be there, and will probably be bringing a friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.