main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Our next meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Our next meeting is sheduled for next Sunday the 11th. I know that Trebor and myself will not be able to make it.

Should we cancel it for this month?

I will not be able to attend the next 3 weekends.

KJ

2. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    We could JUST for this month. But I do want to meet on the second month in December so we can recap about what we've done and what we can do to recruit and what non-for-profits we want to support. What do you all think?

3. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi

Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Works for me if we have to cancel. I can finish up my costume then...lol.

4. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    As we are all meeting up this weekend I would suggest we get together ad have a breaf meetin on what we see happening over the next couple of months. Xmas is coming fast.

Things we need to discuss.

Charities:- What we are going to do.
    Costuming:- Who needs help with what? What are you doing?
    Local Xmas dinner:- Are we having one? Will we be attending the upstate NY one?
    I think we have realy left it too late to do a toy drive and drop this year but we can discuss it for next year.

Anything else.

KJ

5. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi

Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Gentlemen, are we meeting in the next couple weeks?? Even briefly??? I am done with my weekend classes as of this weekend coming up..wahoo!!

6. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I don't see why not. 10th is the norm. second sunday in the month. I can show off my new bucket.

7. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Yeah, I assumed we would meet next week Sunday. I planned on bringing my recording equipment so I could include you guys in my next Podcast (if that's okay with all of you). I also wanted to bring my bucket and pick Ian's brain about how to repaint it :). Also, I think Charlie wanted to talk about what non for profits we wanted to support. Oh, here's the questions for the recording, it's part of my "What if..." segement. Here they are:

What if Jar Jar hadn't been in "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace"? Would the movie have been better? Would fans look onto this movie as a better movie if the Gungans appeared without him?

Think about it yourselves. Discuss, I'm verclemped!! (I think that's how you spell it)

8. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    This sounds good to me. I have my new bucket painted and ready to parade. I am going to do some 'lectrics on this one and I will need to pick Jackboots brain. I have some awesome stuff coming to light up the visor. very kewl.

[image=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/Karate-Jedi/Banner.jpg]

9. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Hay Bob.

Sorry you couldn't make it at the weekend. I got a message from your wife after we got back. Never mind. You were missed.

If you want I can come over some night to discuss your mandalorian project. I now have my new bucket and it is ready to go. It rocks. .

Just call or leave a message.

KJ

10. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Thanks Ian. Sorry I couldn't make it folks. I literally collapsed at church yesterday morning. I was so convinced I was going to make the meeting that I even had my recording equipment in the trunk of my car. Anyway, I was in church and I collapsed and had a massive fever. To the point that my wife almost considered calling an ambulance. Instead, we left church early and came home and I CRASHED!! I don't think I've ever had anything hit me like that before. To make matters worse, I had a concert to have to perform at today and tonight at school. Luckily, I made it through both with minimal dizzy spells. I was truly bummed about not being able to make the meeting because I wanted to get your thoughts for my podcast. All well, it will have to wait for the next show. Have a Merry Christmas all, if I don't see you beforehand :)

11. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I hope you are feeling better.

12. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Yes, I am feeling much better now and I was able to get through my school concert yesterday and last night. I'm not 100%, but better.

13. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Next meeting will be on the 14th. everyone OK with that.

And Bob brink your crap with you so we can tell you how much we hate JAR JAR BINKS

14. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    Happy Life day and all
    I have been out of it dealing with stuff (long story)
    I will be there with bells on!

15. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    I'm definetly for the meeting considering I missed the last one! Also, I'm excited to show you guys the new development for my costumes. Let's just say that Christmas has been kind to me :). On a sadder note, if you haven't noticed, TJCS Episode #8 has not been released. This is because my laptop has been down and out for almost the entire month of December and so far, the beginning of 2007. I'm hoping I didn't loose all information on the laptop, but there is a strong possibility that I did. If this is the case, then I may have lost all of that episode which would mean a complete re-record. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I may not have my equipment with me to record as my laptop is currently in IA being repaired. Oi!! It never rains but it poors. May The Force be with my laptop!!

16. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    I am looking forward to getting to gether with all of you this Sunday!
    I was wondering if whoever has it would be kind enough to bring my Firefly DVDs?
    I have other stuff you can borrow from the geek library if you like.
    See you soon

17. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    I'm sorry Charlie, I have them. I planned on getting them to you at the last meeting except I got sick just before. Just to update you all, I still don't have my laptop yet, so I may be unable to record at the next meeting. Oi! It never rains but it pours. But, I will be bringing all my costume "stuff" I got for Christmas. I know you'll all want to see it, as well as my bucket for us to brainstorm ways to repaint and fill it. I'm looking forward to this one too because I wanted to pass some ideas your way for Celebration IVA, as my wife and I are in the planning stages and I wanted to see how you guys wanted to run it. I have some ideas, but I wanted all of your input. See you all there Sunday with buckets, I mean bells on!!

18. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I will bring my bucket and I will bring my lap top to show you the finished advert.

19. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, I'm currently listening to the "ForceCast" and lo and behold, Darren from Rochester is being interviewed!!! You guys should listen to the "Cantina" section. Wow, I now know a person who was interviewed by those guys!!

20. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    OK. I am having trouble with Wal-Mart. They seem to be giving me the run around about trooping outside the building. Can't get a strait answer from anyone and when I ask for a manager I get put on hold for EVER. Anyone else want to give it a try or should we try or should we do B&N?

21. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Ian, my wife and I could give it a shot. Are we talking about February or March and what date specifically. My wife is pretty good at "sweet talking" managers. You know, lifting the skirt and all ;)

22. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Sounds good to me. Feb or march would be good

23. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Did you have any luck with this Bob? I think it might be good just to turn up at B&N in costume. Maybe try the manager there.

Has anyone been working on Fliers or Business cards? I might be able to work on some tonight.

24. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    And did the new guy sign up?

25. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    No Ian, we had no luck with Wal Mart. We even tried to show up at the store at times the manager said he would be there and no luck. He was never there when they said he would be. Should we just show up in costume this Sunday and do it that way? It's a thought. I agree, I really want to costume.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.