Our next meeting

Discussion in 'Binghamton, NY' started by Karate-Jedi, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    We can just show up at B&N in costume and just ander around the stip mall. I don;t know if i can make some fliers up. If I can I will bring them. They should only be Half A4 size paper. I will even look into making business cards.
  2. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Okay, so this is an affirmative? We are going to just costume around the strip mall in Vestal? Also, I could make some flyers tonight and copy them at church tommorrow night easy enough. I could also make some business cards if you all want. :)
  3. Renny Jedi Knight

In check the calander, we would be having our next meeting on Mother's Day...think that will work for us?? If not we have the 6th or 20th of May...the 6th would be a bit hard for me....I am thinking of camping that weekend,if we are going to hold the meeting on the 6th, I'll just have to come from the site and stuff...I still would like to do something in recognition of the Anniversary month...again...come in costume??? I am also working on the other venues too.
  4. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    That Might be a problem for some (Mothers Day). Might have to shoot for one of the other days.
  5. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Lets make it the week before C4a. I think that's the 20th. We can work out stuff for the C4a as well.

Bob.

If you are doing a pod cast for that month let us know what it's about.
  6. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    The 20th works for me as well
  7. jackboot Jedi Knight

star 1
    The 20th works for me as well
  8. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Okay, so Ian can't make it on the 20th and Charles was explaining to me his situation and I don't think that him coming down here two weekends in a row is fair. So, I propose that we have our next meeting at my house DURING Celebration IVa. What better way to meet than while geeking out on all six movies, right?!!!
  9. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. Renny Jedi Knight

:confused: ACK!!! I take it we have moved the meeting to the CIV on friday..FINALLY!!! WAHOO!!!! [face_dancing]
  11. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    OK logistics time..............

Who is bringing the Mountain Dew and who is bringing the cheesy puffs? LOL
  12. Renny Jedi Knight

I got the DEW!!! You better bring the Cheesy Puffs.

Got Guinness??? [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.