Our next meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by ChrisKenobi, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Although our next meeting has not been set up yet I am looking for ideas. The library seems to be a good place however we may do it later in the day. Also if anyone has something in particular they would like to discuss like costuming, sabers, card games, or anything else post it so I can put together an outline for the next meeting. Please let me know how you feel as far as times to meet. May the force be with you.
  2. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    You know weekends are bad for me unless it is at night.
    right now the only good times are Monday and wednesday evenings. this will change in a month or two.
  3. qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

maybe we should post some differant ideas. then maybe everyone could vote on what the next meeting should be about, or maybe just posting them would help people suggest what they want to do. things like lightsabers, or costumes, maybe even just one big brainstorm on a club sign, or it could be about games. If i think of anything else i will let you know.
  4. qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah, I was think the same thing, Like bring a couple of Jedi Outfits, and parts to make a saber. Also Ideas on our t-shirt disign.
  5. QCJediLance Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hello everyone this is Lance I drew up the quad city logo on my computer and cut it outof stainless steel its about 8" tall and almost 22" long. If you want to see it before the meeting get a message to me so maybe we could get together to see it.
  6. skywalkerjel Jedi Youngling

Anyone one into Star Wars Video Games? Like Rouge Leader or Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast?
  7. qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah, if you want me to host a game over IP, so you guys can play Jedi Knight 2, Battle Grounds, and so on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.