Our Next Metting?

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by BIGGIE, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    seeing how our last 2 meetings we havent done much, maby we should do something bigger.
  2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm game! Who's up for taking over the world??
  3. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooo, oooo, me, me i do!
  4. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    how bout we take over a bowling alley instead.
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmm, that sounds good.

What about something big and grand for our final meeting before the summer. I know amongst some of us, a trip to a theme park has been tossed around.
  6. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    My sister is coming down during Easter and a bunch of my friends, my sister, and I were going to hit both theme parks of Universal on Easter Sunday. If anyone wants, they can come too and make it a meeting. Just a sugestion.
  7. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmmmmm, don't really know about that weekend. I think I am going to spend Saturday attempting to scout out a church so I don't spontaniously burst into flames Sunday.
  8. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be out of town on Easter weekend.
  9. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    u wont burst into flames, i havent yet... is it me or is it getting hot in here... what the.... oh god!!!!
  10. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah- Easter weekend is not a good time.

What is everyone doing the following weekend (the 17th or 18th). I think that anything later than that might be pushing us too close to finals (unless you guys are up for a Star Wars study break).
  11. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I won't be able to go to a theme park after easter as I'll be spending most of my money on my sister. But I could do something else.
  12. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    How about both the 17th and a SW study break??? I know I'll be taking some breaks during the study weekend, so I may as well spend them doing something I enjoy :)
  13. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm going to hold off on my opinion (I promise to make at least two meetings this year!) on when to have a meeting until they announce what guests are going to be at Star Wars Weekends.

star 1
    thats if we have 2 meetings this year. :p
    the whole going to a theme park is a good idea but everyone is poor. bowling has been our best one this year. if there is any otrher cheap and fun.
  15. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I don't quite think I'll be able to bowl anytime soon. The whole gimpness thing and all.
  16. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    strike bowing off the list. not to manny fun things to go that are cheap. any other ideas?
  17. jackdoud Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wouldn't mind some bowling but that sounds like it's out so I say we take over a room somewhere, toss in ESB, buy some pizza and drinks and veg for 2 hours.
    We do still have yet to even watch the movies as a group.

But that's just me. :)

-Jack
  18. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I like that idea. We could also go and do some go-cart if your toes could hold up Q. Does it still hurt? And is it still bleeding?
    *passes him a HUGE Yoda band-aid*
  19. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    Depending on what day we settle on, I once again volunteer my place for a meeting/movie marathon/BBQ. My husband would be more than happy to show off his stereo system. Much gaming to be had as well (anyone play Magic? We've been looking for some new blood) , Halo is always on tap....

My grill is your grill!

star 4
    Yeah, the toe is still hurting but no longer bleeding as much.

Karma, that sounds like a great idea! How about we find a way to merge yours and Jacks and just have a grand 'ole Fan Force semester finale?

On that note, I used to play magic before most magic players became whiny babies, always finding ways to ban cards and pitching a fit whenever a rule conflicted. I still have about 3 decks laying around here somewhere...

Can you say slivers?? ;)
  21. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I really like the idea of having a finale BBQ bash as a meeting. When do you want to do it? I don't think I have anything planned after next weekend.
  22. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    i think that Titus is the ICI is on Sat. night witch i was planing to go see.
  23. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey man, I'll let you know about those passes as soon as I find out more. Just send me your info.
  24. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    what do u need again?
  25. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    name, ID number, and when you can work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.