Our Next Metting?

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by BIGGIE, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, considering as how we havn't had a real meeting all semester, I'm going to propose a two day event. Call me crazy. Anyway, I plan to go to the movies Friday night. If anyone would like to join me, you're more than welcome. If enough people want to join me, then why don't we do a dinner meeting before the meeting, to get all of the business out of the way, then go to the movie? Then Saturday, if anyone would like to go to Jungle Jim's, we just mount up and go have a great time. Complaints? Concerns? Questions? Ammusing anecdotes? Bueller?
  2. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    i am up for Kill Bill V2 and dinner, but i do want to go to that creation vs evolution debate.
  4. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    well it is almost offical, dinner and kill bill v.2 tomarrow night
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok guys, the movie times are as follows:

Ormond:
    7:40
    10:30

Beachside:
    7:45

ISB:
    7:00
    10:00
    midnight:45

6. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if we meet at 6:15 for dinner, how 'bout if we shoot for one of the 7:40-ish showings?

We don't have too much to cover in our meeting, aside from summer plans and me asking for shirt money, so I think a little over an hour to eat should be happy.

BTW, what do you mean by "Ormond" and "Beachside"? Are you talking about the Regal and Oceanwalk theatres?
  7. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I might just go to the dinner if it's close. I really don't want to see Kill Bill V2 but I do want to go to the meeting and get off campus. My sister told me that I used to go to Jungle Jim's all the time in Arizona, but I don't remember. I guess we can go next year because I wanted to go to the debate also.
  8. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    It looks like we're going to be going to the movie right after the dinner...
  9. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    SO where r we going to meet, village lobby?
  10. jackdoud Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup. We can figure out where we're going for food from there.

-Jack
  11. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Villiage lobby, 615.
  12. Commander_Farsight Jedi Knight

I'm with Ca_Tron I really don't want to see Kill Bill 2. I haven't even seen Kill Bill 1. I was hopeing to go see The Punisher. ARG!!!! Whatever. where are we going for dinner?
  13. _princess_leia_ Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    where do you get your costumes?
  14. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    what costumes are you referring to? Most of us generally make our own.
  15. _princess_leia_ Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i was looking at the storm trooper one with the tropical shirt. i make my own as well, but that stuff looks like plastic
  16. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    That was purchased online. It's .8" ABS. The person in the suit is our very own jackdoud.
  17. jackdoud Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey cat,

The total for dinner was 6.75, no rush though so hit me when you can.

-Jack

18. Nerine_Halcyon Jedi Knight

Kill Bill 2 was great! The Punisher was good, not great, but good.

Also, are you guys in the Riddle Players ever going to do an adaptation of Star Wars, or something from the GFFA? ^_^
  19. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    hey hey, you were at the meeting tonight!

As much as I think everyone would love to do Star Wars, I don't think we would just because the budget would be huge and converting any movie to play is very difficult, expecially when you only have a few months to prepare. I think the closest we'll ever come is the Injured Stormtrooper.
  20. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Guess what. My card did go through. So Applebee's is giving me the credit card money back. So when that comes in, I can repay you.
  21. TLH_1138 Jedi Padawan

Hey all,i'm new in town.Been out with Fan force folks in Cali and always interested in meetin new Jedi.When do you guys meet next?anything up for this weekend?I see Regal is doing a midnight sneak of Von Helsing.Is that tonight?
    T
  22. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the group! Unfortunately, we just met last weekend, so we probably won't officially meet for a few weeks. This weekend most of us have our final exams, but next weekend may be up for grabs.
  23. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome! Go to the Introduce Yourself thread and tell us a little about yourself and findout something about us.
    I'm up for doing something this weekend. I won't be going home until the 7th so I can do anything.
  24. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, TLH! Glad you found us!

Unfortunately, I will be out of the state by the time next weekend rolls around. Even though several of us will be going home for the summer, I strongly encourage those of you who are sticking around to have meetings and an all around blasty good time.

Also, speaking of members and meetings and all, I would like to congratulate our two newest official members to the Daytona FanForce, BIGGIE and ca-tron. Blasty good! Blasty blasty good! I apologize for taking so long to after our meeting to recognize this, but I gues I had already been thinking of you guys as official. At any rate, WAY TO GO! :D Your pictures should be appearing on our website any day now... ;)

25. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hoorha for smilies! :) I have definitely not been using enough smilies lately. :(

:D [face_love] [face_mischief] :cool: [face_devil] :p :mad: [face_laugh] ;) [face_blush] :_| ?[face_plain] :eek: [face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.