Lou, KY OUR NEXT OFFICIAL MEETING!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by sabe-oola, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabe-oola Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone,
    I wanted to get a few ideas.....I have an idea in mind for the lay-out design for our fliers and a few more names to throw around.....We all need to meet again some evening this week before the Celebration and discuss updates/what's happening/ and line-ups..............where do we want to meet at, etc. ?

1. Where does everyone else want to meet at this time?

2. And and what night is best for you?

Post your thoughts and responses here
  2. Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus

star 4
    1. Anywhere is fine for me.

2. The sooner the better.
  3. historyfolks Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi All! Just located you and looking forward to meeting everyone! I'll be going to Indy next week with my girlfried and son. Hope a meeting place is set.
    Bob
  4. sabe-oola Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, if its alright with everyone else, I think we should meet on Wednesday evening around 6 pm at Denny's on Dupont (off breckenridge Lane.........if anyone has any objections, and or can't /will make it, post to let us know.
  5. SamuraiYoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    *sigh*

Again, I won't be able to go unless its in Lexington, but please dont alter plans to benefit me.
  6. Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Woden's Day is fine with me, We'll be there. I may have a new recruit too!

By the way, I printed out the three day schedule for the Celebration along with a map of the convention center. I'll make some copies and bring them with me to pass out to those who want them.

Now if I can just get some sleep....
  7. jediknightcox Jedi Knight

Well...I will not be able to make it to this meeting...leave it to the in-laws wanting to have dinner with the family.....hmmmm......maybe if I concentrate on my jedi mind trick, I might be able to persuade them to switch to another night. :) If not...I hope to see everyone Saturday at Celebration II. If everyone decides to set up a place/time to meet there...please let me know. :) And if I do not get a chance to post again before then..May the Force be with everyone.
  8. Unicron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wednesday (May 1) at 6:00 PM at Denny's on Breckinridge Lane.... I should be able to make that, if someone can tell me where the Denny's is.... I'm not overly familiar with that area, so if somebody can tell me where it's at in relation to, say, the Books-A-Million or even the Village 8, then I should be able to make it.

-John
  9. Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Actually it's right down the road from Village 8, on the same side of the road, right across from the hospital (in between Hooters and Burger King). Hmmmm. Hooters....
    Nah.
  10. Unicron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had the same thought, but didn't want to post it. :)
  11. trebe Jedi Padawan

unfortunatley i'm not going to be able to make this one... i work until 8:00 everynight. but email me or call before you all leave to let me know what you all decide or if you need anything.
  12. historyfolks Jedi Knight

star 2
    How about a meeting in Indy??
  13. Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus

star 4
    We are going to try to meet saturday morning at the main entrance/registration booth. Probably at 10:00 a.m. so those of us who aren't official fanclub members can meet with those of us who are. This time is just tentative for the moment but its the best plan we've got for now!
  14. obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling

star 2
    someone please call and leave a message about the next meeting place and time, my number is 241-0449, im real bad about checking my email lately, so feel free to leave a message on my answering maching, thanks Paul aka Obi-Wan-Bartak
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.