main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Our Schedules

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    The point of this thread is to aid everyone in setting up dates and times that they can attend meetings and filmings. That way there is a point of reference for Riff, and Wampa Lover err Joe.

I will start it off,

The only available time slots for me left this week are after 4pm on thurs to 8am on sat, and after 3 on sun untill I know my schedule for monday, which I find out friday.

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    groovy. any more?

I'm pretty much booked on Mondays & Tuesdays with work - production day (M) and delivery day (T).

And pretty much filled up on Fridays up until 5 or so.. depending on the ads I have to make.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Later in the evenings, on the weekends, I am usually free. But this isnt until after 10pm, usually.

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Same here. The wife starts working 3rd shift next week so my late nights are gone during the week AND she will have to work every other weekend so looks like the little social time I have is about gone. I will see how it goes from there and keep you updated Joe.

5. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    groovy and groovy.

just wondering about the Sam & John eating lunch scene... it's daytime.

and the pre-zombie getting killed is in daytime.

6. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Not that my part is all important or anything but whenever Kazuma has off or the ability to do something i will basically be able to do something...
    =P~[face_beatup] [face_sick] =D= (Theres a little story for you)

7. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    groovy!

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Will make sure to wear the same clothes and hat I had on during my "resurrection" scene. Would be funny if I was "killed" in one outfit and decided to change clothes. :) Plus, after you guys see my head you'll no why I need to wear the hat. I always said when the front of my hair went from being a peninsula to an island, it was gone. Well, its gone. Got tired of messing with it and got whats left of the back buzzed good and short while I shaved off the little that was left of the front. Eventually I will do the complete shaved look, but have to do it in stages. Just call me Kojak. :D

9. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
  10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Forgot you already did the shaved thing Kazuma! :) So far it looks/feels weird but I like it. The wife almost fell off the couch when I came back in. My brother has completely shaved his off and my old man might as well have.

11. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    well, the benefit for me is, girls love to run their hands through my hair. just wish i could get a little further...

12. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    I have all the time the rest of the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.