main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our Temporary Home

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/forum/f/8349

If you click above it will take you to the temporary Dayton Fellowship message boards. This will be home until our awesome website is ready. If you have any problems with the link or the setup just PM me for help. :)

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Just took a look around the site, lookin' good!

When you have the permanent site established...Sean can request that I add a link to it in the header here on the Dayton FF board. I did the same thing for our website. Columbus is off and running...Cleveland is (literally) days from launching, and it's good to have a place of your own.

We're kinda following what Indy Knights has done with their website/FF board...the key is that we're not abandoning FF board (at all) just using it as a homing becon to post event/meetings, keeping in contact with our neighbors, and as a recruiting tool for our group.

Sean, let me know when the Fellowship is ready to launch...and I'll add it to your FF board.

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    On the 'temporary home' boards I've posted a progress report thread for the website for people to check out. I'd really appreciate suggestions, input, and content for the site. *notes how she's beginning to sound like a broken record...* Hrm..

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Thanks for your help Krash, I will definetely let you know when our site is ready. :)

5. nero_2burn

nero_2burn Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2004
    The websites look pretty cool, I will have to register with them. When will the actual site be up?

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    The actual site will be up.... Erm... I can tentatively say... *twitch* Uhh....... May?

I'm not the worlds best web designer, and getting front page websites to properly show up on Geocities is being a pain in the butt. XD

So, I'm shooting for the latest date being May.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'll see what I can do about getting you some technical expertise. We just launched our website (after little over 1.5 years of development/research) so now that we're underway...helping our neighbors sounds like a good idea!

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    That'd be great, Krash! ^_^ I always appreciate help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.