New Hamp Our time at Supermegafest

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    This report is a little late, but hey... I gotta life! Well, sorta... ;)

It was great to finally meet Roseanna and Meriwyn and put some faces to the names. :D

Overall a nice and relaxed atmosphere, not like the 'fry your senses' feeling at C 3. TK and I left his place apprx. 7 am and got there shortly before 9 am and secured a spot in line. Met some nice folks from Mass. and chattred with them for a bit. The doors opened in time and I scored my free Jango Fett figure and a free autograph (Stacey Keibler, booyah!) I could go on and make a long report, but I think I'll save everyone the trouble and make it all quick. Therefore, I present:

Baron's Props and Slops for Supermegafest!

PROPS:

TK, for convincing me to go (and well, paying for me to go.. I owe ya buddy!)
    Meeting people from the Boston Rebels and Alderaan Fan Force
    Jeremy Bulloch and Temeura Morrison joining us in the lounge. Sweet!
    Getting my pic taken with Kevin Sorbo (Yeah, he's a big dude)
    Getting an awesome sleep in the best hotel bed I ever slept in!

SLOPS:

The dude that made the Alderaan FF move, like he had people around his table. JERK!
    The outrageously high prices on figures that can still be found in Wal Mart for regualr price.

That's it people, not much slops, which is a good thing.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I forgot to mention that we had a FF meeting the same day as Supermegafest. TK, Brandon and myself met at BK, where TK lucked out and got a Vader! Nice catch :)

We then headed over to a collectibles show in North Hampton, and unfortunately they didn't have much for SW stuff there. The only thing we saw was one dude selling some vintage figures on card. Other than that, it was mostly sports cards. We all then headed to Chris' Cards in Seabrook where we found some deals on some SW figures. I got the Han in AT ST disguise, Brandon got some bounty hunter figs, and I can't remember if TK got anything. (Sorry TK!)

After Chris', we headed to TRU in Portsmouth, which unfortunately nothing much was there for SW, as per usual. TRU sucks :(

And that was pretty much it :)

I'm pretty sure there won't be a group meeting in December for obvious reasons, as the Xmas season is fairly hectic. Hope everyone has a happy holidays and a great new year!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.