Our Website

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Just to let everyone know, I have decded to get the official Shenandoah Sector Fanforce Website up and running. Since I suck at that, I deligated the authority of the site to Shmatt and Jeditwin16. It may take awhile and i am not putting a time frame for this to get up and running (hopefully before the new year) due to the fact I know this will take some time and alot of effort on their part. I thank them in taking on this big project, and i know they will do a fine job at it.
  2. shmatt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    haha it will be up by the new year. working on it now...i will post a rough draft of it soon so i can get some feedback on it for you guys.
  3. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet, You guys do great work. keep it up.
  4. shmatt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    quick update on the site, its coming along great, heres a basic form of it, http://shmatt2.tripod.com/

also some questions i need you to help me with,

1. Page format, like the color scheme? please if you have any ideas either pm me or post in the thread, i cant show you any of the templates on tripod, there is no link to a page showing them.

2. Any good sources for a site header? I will try and create one on friday.

3. The table on the members page, any ideas on what would be a cool color for that.

4. Any links anyone wants added, and we also need a better group description for the home page. anything is good for it a paragraph or a few sentences.

5. We need to replace both pictures on the home page, I will try and make another welcome banner and also im thinking about a group photo to replace the earth pic in the middle. tell me what you think.

the site will be published until friday
  5. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Ill have to do a house search for the battery of my digital camera. but maybe w can get a group Pic on saturday. ill look into the other questions it just might take me sometime.
  6. ForceMedic Jedi Youngling

star 2
    *Wonders aloud if we can put pictures by the member names on the Webpage.*

Also what kind of blurb do we want, we can do a bio or a goals statement etc.
    They are very different in the way they are written.

Good job!
  7. shmatt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yeah a kind of bio

and we can put our members pics by the names.
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I might as well go ahead and offer my services to you fine people, I'm a professional graphic designer, so if you need a logo, or some misc graphics or whatever, feel free to ask ;)
  9. JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sweet, thank you soo much!

I'll get to talking to Matt.
  10. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Now that our Spokantina site is revamed, I encourage you all to take a look :D it's still unfinished in a few spots, the member page is still unfinished, but most everything else is ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.