Out and About...The E-town Toy Scene

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by JawaGirl, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    If you didn't live so far away I'd defintely be interested but I don't know when I'll have the time to run down that way in the next week. And I'd only be interested in the Stormtrooper anyway...
  2. lord_greedo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I work downtown, so I can meet anyone who's interested around noonish. What Im saying is I can possible meet you somewhere : )
    Again I should be getting these in about a week or so.
    I will also have some extra Clone Wars annimated figures ( wave 3 ). I don't know which ones are available as I don't know the case break down. So interested parties should contact me and I can let you know whats available. I will also welcome trades.
  3. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Star Wars trivial pursuit dvd is coming out :D
  4. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    That Star Wars DVD looks pretty kewl. I hope they have it here so that I can get it :)
  5. ms_ventress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Folks,

Just went to see Jon at TRU. And they are getting lots of stuff in soon. And their Star Wars section is huge.

-just got in the new wave of Animated Clone Wars figures ( i got one ARC trooper, need to save a little money for C3)

-Unleashed Dooku and Mace... didn't see Vader... but might be in the back.

-lots of OTC, I mean lots

- and lightsabers, Vader Voice changers, Jedi Council Scenes (1 & 2 as always), a figure set with Ewoks in it, and Galactic Heros Bounty Hunters wave.

Happy Hunting... and saving!
  6. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I was at the south and west ones the other day. They didn't have Vader sabers but that's good......in 3 weks I'll need all my money for the new stuff anyway

7. Darth_Beowulf Jedi Master

star 2
    I don't know if anyone is looking but I found the Darth Vader voice changer masks at Zellers at the Mill Woods Town Center tonight...picked one up and its awesome. There were still five left. The only problem is that the microphone and speaker they use isn't really loud enough to drown out the talkers real voice. Nonetheless it is awesome. Vader rules.
  8. Darth_Beowulf Jedi Master

star 2
    I remember a while back that someone posted that they heard( I hate to assume but it's probably pretty easy to figure out who from the names) they were doing an Asajj Ventress unleashed. Well you heard right. At galactichunter.com you can see a pic. Just scroll down to an article titled new unleashed revealed, from 3/21/05.
  9. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey!!1 the new Lego is at Zellers in WEM!!

10. lord_greedo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone know if ToysRus or Walmart is having the big Midnight hoopla on April 1st for the release of Star Wars???
  11. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    Haven't heard of anything. I've been only to the Westend though. I doubt it as they would've posted it on their windows.
  12. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    here are some pics of some of the new toys coming out :) there's going to be a 12inch Shack Ti and Barris offee
  13. ms_ventress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are those Jedi Girls actually going to be available on Saturday?.. cause if they were that would be AWESOME!
  14. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    that'd be cool, so toys r us isn't having a midnight opening?
  15. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt it, hell they put the stuff for aotc out early last time.

16. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    went to wal-mart, they didn't have much just action figures, no vehicles or anything else, one star wars monolopy and maybe risk
  17. fingthething Jedi Master

star 4
    Toys R Us was crazy yesterday. I wa there for the opening and they had EVERYTHING! The interactive lightsaber game is the best thing that was released. You get to fight Darth Maul, Dooku, Vader, all using a light saber and actually swinging. Its a blast :)
  18. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Walmart has the best price for Risk and Monopoly, but other than that, go to TRU. As far as books go, most of them haven't shown up yet at Chapters, Indigo or Coles. Only the kid's sticker books.
  19. ms_ventress Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you have credit cards check www.amazon.ca and www.chapters.ca, Amazon for sure has most of the Episode 3 books.

If anyone sees the 12" Shaak Ti and Barriss Offee please let me know anyway you can... call, PM, morse code or smoke signals!

Thanks!

Erin
  20. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    didn't see those anywhere, still waiting to get the visual dictionary.

i saw transformers armaga at superstore for $10
  21. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm looking for the visual dictionary as well.
  22. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone know if the early bird set from walmart is US only of is it open to Canada too?
  23. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Haven't been to Wal-Mart yet.
  24. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i think its US only, you can order it off their website though
  25. Darth_Beowulf Jedi Master

star 2
    Does anyone know if the first wave of episode III figures is going to have any collectability value or are there going to be so many made that they will not be worth as much as other waves of Star Wars figures? I am just wondering because I have the best wife in the world, for our fifth year anniversary she has told me to go out and buy one of each figure and vehicle from the first wave.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.