main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    The Great Debate.....

Why Bakura and Coruscant have never seen eye to eye on Republican policy.

The Filibuster

Believe me, by the time it's broken, you'll want to watch a game of Limmie!

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Pish. Who needs rivalries? I lose enough games without the added pain of losing to a bitter rival. :p

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Well, the Golden Datapad is already taken. :p

And, preferably, something that doesn't have "War" in its title. I don't think I can handle three wars at the same time. :p

4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Nope, Rebecca_Daniels no similarities to the 2010 Canadian women's ice hockey team gold medal victories. None at all there. :D

CPL_Macja likes this.
  5. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    O:)

I was hoping to have more to add but the americans ruined our party this year... :(

CPL_Macja likes this.
  6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    One more week until the season begins! [face_dancing]

7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Phil Brooks has done it again. [face_laugh]

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Jedi Gunny

Alex Renhorn. Morgan Renhorn.

[​IMG]

Morgan Alesh thinks you're so clever. ;)

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    The magic of me not caring a lick about soccer proves your point invalid. ;)

And get the rest of the Draft up instead of worrying about CorTech players. ;)

JM_1977 likes this.
  10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    And yet the CorTech players were worrying about the rest of the Draft. :p

But here's the question--will Lomin be Mr. Irrelevant or will Teegirloo save him?

11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I think you, deep down inside, want Alex Renhorn wearing the blue and gold. ;) I know you too well.

And it looks like 77 saved Lomin from relative irrelevancy.

And hooray, now we can move forward with the offseason!

12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    But if Lomin is the last pick of the draft, then he gets dubbed Mr. Irrelevant. :D

And what position does Alex Renhorn play? I missed it. I know you were saying that she's looking like top flight talent.

Also, a college that produces lots of pro talent but can't quite seem to win the big games in their conference? Hmmmm...sounds like some place I might have spent some time. ;)

13. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    so is the draft done?

14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I am actually giving Teegirloo a little time to make her pick, but if she doesn't do so by the end of the day I will officially close the Draft.

15. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Ive yet to plan the wedding :p

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Well that isn't our fault. ;)

You could always just do some offseason stuff. You know, have Zeke attending some bachelor parties. :p

And Trieste, she plays Left Corner Forward right now. But I don't think it matters, because to get her you'll have to go through the Senators' organization first. :p

Speaking of offseason, I've got more stuff to post. Training camp in Senator-land is always interesting. [face_mischief]

17. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    I might wait for the wedding. I need to exdit my roster

18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Did Gark have enough time while fighting crime to take a few pages out of Cundertol's playbook? [face_laugh]

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    No, but you set the precedence for the rest of us to start raiding our college teams for players. ;)

20. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I'm pretty sure that Bakura had created an entire web of conspiracy to shamelessly recruit top college talent. It's called the Bakura 10 Conference. :D

Also, way to go Gunny. Getting a Helmsman Finalist in the third round. Sure, nobody needed a midfielder it seems, but that's still a steal!

21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Gark knows how to choose 'em. ;)

Anyways, jcgoble3, how's the D-League coming?

22. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Been spending the past couple of hours programming for the D-League. The idea is to automate the score-rolling process so much that I can just fire up the program, input the bonus rolls, and have it automatically spit out the game thread post, library thread post, wiki score template (for use on the front page), and a wiki season article, each in a separate text file from which I can simply copy and paste into the forums or the wiki. All because I'm lazy and thus like to automate things as much as possible. :p It remains to be seen if or how well the program will work, though. (In case you're curious, I'm writing the program in Lua.)

As for actually introducing the D-League, expect an OP, schedule, and rules post either tomorrow or Wednesday (though there is a slight chance I could get them up tonight). The first eight teams listed here are what I'm working off of as far as a list of teams; if anyone has a change to make to that list, you have until I get the OP up to notify me, either here or by PM. The league will only include exclusive affiliates, so teams like the Sabres and Blasters will be left in the PLL.

23. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm assuming Rebecca_Daniels opted not to have a D-league team then?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

24. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I was given a choice? Of course I want a D-league team, good for storylines.

25. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Then you have anywhere from 5 to 50 hours to pick a team (here's some possibilities, or you can invent your own, but be sure not to pick someone else's team) and give me the team colors. You don't need a roster, just pick a team. Speaking of which, I need JM_1977 to give me the team colors for the Shili Suncrushers as well.