main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Oh for sure--just not a guarantee for Hapes. ;)

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    As you have already demonstrated in this game. ;)

3. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Engaged Jedi Gunny? That's a pretty big leap for an Elite League rookie!

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Yep. Except for the fact that I cut out a ton of stuff for clarity and time that would have made a more logical progression. :p

But yes, Cord's one lucky guy. Now let's see if he can channel his focus into the season, or it he can't handle the pressure. [face_mischief] Throwing him into the fire.

5. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Henceforth, this game thread shall be known throughout all of the Star Wars galaxy as: Elite League Limmie The Saga of Jedi Gunny's Romantic Plots and Machinations. [face_laugh]

jcgoble3 and Jedi Gunny like this.
  6. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    ARGH! I just realized you missed a perfectly good opportunity! He could have done that thing the Boise State guy did after winning the Fiesta Bowl in OT and he proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend!

...wait you haven't used that idea yet, which means...

*scribbles in Trieste Secret Idea Notebook*

I said nothing! You heard nothing! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Seriously though, Gunny, what a whirlwind offseason of posts. Please tell me you're taking a much deserved break soon!

7. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Hey, I had to leave something for this next year. :p

Break? What's that? :p

8. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    More lovebirds? Pretty soon you're going to run out of single characters. :p

Anyway, I'm in my tent for the night and will be shuffling up the Futures League schedule shortly.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I think Gayla is definitely a subscriber to Wishful Thinking at the moment. :p

10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Man, it is tough being Kaitlyn Vehn. "I own a limmie team la dee da...but I have been completely and totally cut off from everything I previously held dear. So yeah, life is super these days."

11. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    That's what happens when you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Jedi Gunny likes this.
  12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    So what you're saying is that when the Elite League approved Kaitlyn's ownership bid that in their desperation they turned to a woman they did not fully understand?

Vehn likes this.
  13. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I present to you the 274 Futures League schedule:

[​IMG]

:p

I'll type it up in a readable form after I get home, Thursday night or Friday.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

Vehn likes this.
  14. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Quite possibly.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    It's too high tech! My mind can't handle it!

--EDIT--

Hey Jedi Gunny and Vehn is this what Meredith looks like right now? (Hyperlinked that monstrously huge image to spare the boards the pain of trying to load it in.)

Also, that wedding would have been better if someone had suddenly called out, "How 'bout a disgraced former minister? Long story, kinda boring, but I am still licensed by the state to perform marriages." (Name that show somebody! I could not find a GIF of this moment, sadly.) However, I have to say that a ship's captain can perform marriages, and Gayla is a captain...on a ship...so I guess it counts. ;)

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I want to thank Trieste for helping me to name the waste management facility on manda'yaim. :p

[​IMG]

17. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Oh, because it's always Coruscant's fault, isn't it, Bardan? I see where you're going here. [face_talk_hand]

:p

18. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh] This will be a long investigation, and the duo of Kote and Ryi will be visiting several ELL worlds throughout. Yours just gets to be the first. :p

[​IMG]

19. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Better warn them to clear all their doings with ASF, if they're going to Agamar! ;) :p

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    They're not. You came in too late too the process to plot out a visit to Agamar. ;)

[​IMG]

21. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    No worries; just didn't want them to get locked up!:);):p

22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I'm pretty sure that in TCW Satine Kryze once said that some of the most important work that is done in society are the jobs that others are not willing to do, that it takes true strength to do these jobs quietly and without fanfare.* As a result, I think that having her name on such a vital part of the overall health of the planet Mandalore is nothing short of an honor for the Duchess. :D

But Bardan--maybe the reason that Agamar joined the League is because they killed Ordo! After all, Agamar is not so far from Mandalore...perhaps that was their literal opening salvo in a play to create a hegemony in the Outer Rim? It'd be the perfect sneak attack. I don't think you should trust anyone right now. You'd better have Taab hunker down in his bunker.

*stirs pot some more for good measure*

*Actually, I'm pretty sure she didn't say this. But I think she would if given the option!

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh]

I think someone is just trying to take the heat off of the obvious Republic involvement I have laid out in my post.... ;)

[​IMG]

24. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    There you go, pointing fingers again. ;)

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009