main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Vehn, that GIF of talking to the golf ball is hilarious! [face_laugh]

And Trieste, do nominees for the All-Star Team ballot need to be from your own team as in seasons past? Also, you said in the announcement of this format that the Force-sensitivity rule would be waived for the challenge team... hmm. [face_thinking]

2. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Yes--the ASG nominees are from your team only. A 15 ballot of 15 beings per position will be released this time next week when I do scores. And I had you specifically in mind when I decided that Challenge Team players could be Force-sensitives. :D

jcgoble3 likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Hmm. Wilrax is too old for this, but I've got a few options. I'm thinking Marte and Jado. Father and son. :D There's also Aebatt, who I'm sure would love to take advantage of the two-hand touch rules to get out there. The question is whether Jado will be available, which depends on what happens with the Bassells... [face_devil]

EDIT: Oh, and Trieste, I'm still waiting on you to put the 278 LFL post in the table of contents in the library thread.

4. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    If you'd told me to do that before, I'd completely forgotten. Fixed now.

Tim Battershell maybe you should bring up some of the young bucks from the Gunners with the way they played today? :)

jcgoble3 likes this.
  5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I only have one thing to say to you, Vehn

[​IMG]

PLAYOFFS?! :p

Vehn likes this.
  6. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I have learned my lesson. No matter how tired I am I should get a post up because no bonus rolls is killing me :p

Sent from my X-wing via R2-J6

7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    On the contrary, some of us in past seasons have thought that the bonus roll was a curse.

Of course, we have since retired the Wizards die roller, and so that curse may have gone with it. :p

8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    *Waits for the Limmie gods to feel tempted by that statement* [face_worried]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I don't think it's the die roller that is cursed, it's the Mercs that are cursed. :p

[​IMG]

Vehn likes this.
  10. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    It's the one point losses :p I would hope the bonus might have saved me

Sent from my X-wing via R2-J6

11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

I'm tellin' ya, purposefully trying to tank your season helps you win. ;)

jcgoble3 likes this.
  12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009

Not doing me any good yet this season. :p

[​IMG]

13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    You had your miracle run with that last season. Doesn't work two years in a row. ;)

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    You could have told me beforehand. :p

[​IMG]

15. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Perhaps the Emperor new generator is not as forgiving as the old Wizards roller.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Win or loss, yesterday was a fantastic day of posts from everyone! Man is this season bringing out everybody's creative juices. Jedi Gunny with his detailed game action, Vehn with the high-level view and drama, Runjedirun with Ty's in-the-middle-of-it-all intensity, galactic-vagabond422 with a fresh perspective. This stuff is great. :D

Almost forgot--even had a solid two week recap from CPL_Macja in there too!

Vehn, jcgoble3 and Runjedirun like this.
  17. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    The gauntlet is down. Sorry if this messes up anything you guys had planned or if I miss identified some owners, chalk it up to Schnitt not being up to speed with all the interesting organizational structures of some teams.

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  18. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    As much as I like it I really wanted to play Tomas. I even wrote that into my story. Ralltiir needs a fan player. Trieste is there anyway to have mother and son sub in for each other and have a separate fan player?

19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    As for Wilrax, my response is in the headlines that have been sent to Trieste for posting tomorrow. :)

20. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    I don't expect anyone to change their plans. This is just were my story took me, I won't feel bad if nothing comes of it.

21. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    The Vigo's would not pass up a challenge or the opportunity to donate funds. I suppose a family member couldn't count?

22. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Sorry Runjedirun, Schnitt challenged Madelyn herself but, I'm sure they could work something out.

23. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I was already thinking of throwing my owner in, since I honestly can't think of anyone who would realistically agree to do this. Also, a Hutt on the field :p

Jedi Gunny and Trieste like this.
  24. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry RL is really stressing me out right now. I have thought of a possible way to work through this situation and hope to find the time to write it up with the rest of my post this week. Please understand that I LOVE your idea, it just threw me for a real loop because I had spent two posts last week getting a different family member into the game and now I have to explain why we chose to keep it that way or change it up. One of these days I'll learn to procrastinate, as working ahead has gotten me into spots like this more than you know ;)

jcgoble3 likes this.
  25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Can't take credit for the Lieznam "rude gesture" that was CPL_Macja's idea, though I am sure he was inspired by real events. :p

[​IMG]

Jedi Gunny likes this.