main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Cool. I was just about to ask what the Wiki situation was. I'm ready to start editing.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I'd normally say the Rim War, but considering the state of flux that my team is in, I'm going to say Storm/Chiefs. No disrespect for the Smugglers; I just don't think the Sens have it anymore. :(

3. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    I'd have to disagree. Slugging it out for the #2 spot to me has a bit more importance! This could well be where one of those two teams pull away for the season. And please feel free to rough up the Smugglers in preparation for the Black & Blue Battle. :D

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    There you go again. Using facts and reason in a trash talking civil discussion thread. :p

[​IMG]

5. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I was going to suggest Monarchs/Mercs but that seemed to egotistical

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  6. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    You know what would be fun? Alana Glencross and Taab going shooting prior to the Miners-Mercs game. Sure, Taab's Mando and could probably hit a mole on a bantha from 200 meters, but has he ever killed zombies?

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh]

I think they should do that this off season.. Isn't Glencross a free agent soon? [face_devil]

[​IMG]

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    You know, I do believe she is in a contract year, now that you mention it. :D

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Ooh, I sense some angst coming up in a few weeks. :p My Gunny senses are tingling; it must mean that Limmie season is back on!

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Oh Taab is so going to make a play at signing her. [face_devil]

A hunting trip where they could get to know one another. Perhaps some planet over ridden with a strange disease. Mad Nerf Syndrome, which renders them...well zombielike. They even renamed the planet ZombieWorld. Now it is a place where bouty hunters go to hone thier skills, and where those with a death wish go to die. [face_skull] I think Taab could pull off a convincing Tallahasee.

[​IMG]

11. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Ah, but will Taab remember to bring his favorite snack on the trip?
    [​IMG]

Bardan_Jusik and JEDIGUNSHIP like this.
  12. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    So what is the big game in the kay'lhan division?

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Ask and you shall receive.

EA Sports, in association with LucasArts' Star Wars franchise, present the newest sports game. ELL 13 is coming soon to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and Wii U. (This, of course, is not real. The image was created by me: Dubya_Scott. You like?)

[​IMG]

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I do like! :p

[​IMG]

15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Oh. My. God.

That is too awesome for words.

But ABD...what team is that? Also, we totally need to figure out what player that is. It's got to be someone fairly big to make the cover, or someone with a big enough following (a la Peyton Hillis), right? But she couldn't already have a picture so it's clearly not someone like Alana. Let the squabbling begin!

Dubya_Scott likes this.
  16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Hey, I liked Peyton Hillis. :p

As for who that could be, not Kor'le either. Though at least she has the right hair color.

[​IMG]

17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    In the event any of you are sitting around twiddling your thumbs, I would find it useful for someone to compile the individual stats (and any points that were not assigned by jcgoble) for the All-Star Game. I actually intend to do something with all that! If nobody gets to it I'll probably do it tonight while listening to TV. Because with such interesting work as breaking down the All-Star Game on hand, who could possibly watch TV? :D

18. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    I was just going to put the first three Aurebesh letters on there, but the "C" looked a little weird, so I went with "D". :p I didn't want to say that was a player on somebody's team, since I don't control the other teams. Maybe an NPC team?

19. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Maybe a pic of someone from the draft combine? :p

[​IMG]

20. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    No it's someone from the Albanin-Baxel Defense Academy Nomads located on Clantaano III. They are part of the Outer Sector Conference.

Dubya_Scott likes this.
  21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    There. Now we have officially established Star Wars video game canon reference material. We rock. :cool:

Dubya_Scott likes this.
  22. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Gunny, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Gark. However, you managed to post it twice in a single post (if that makes sense).

23. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    That totally makes sense. And I know exactly what's going to happen to Gark. A mysterious Bothan will show up hanging around the Senators games. A well off Bothan with his own luxurious box, someone that everyone will want to get to know. He shall be called...

The Count of Mon Calamari!

Oh wait, that has nothing to do with Gark. The two would be totally different beings. Not the same one at all.

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Hey guys, do you want to know how before the Duchess Eldin Award for sportsmanship is even a week old you can single-handedly almost certainly take yourselves out of the running for it?

Well, this would probably be how. :D

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  25. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    The system was a bit buggy, so it somehow got in there twice. I think it's fixed now.

Oh, I think the last place Gark wants to be is at games. Unless Mornd is there, and Gark has access to a sniper rifle . . .

Why is this starting to sound like an odd movie? :p