main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Presented by Commander Fruits, right? So it'd be the Commander Meiloorun Bowl?

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Held in Ezra Bridger Memorial Stadium on Lothal!

Trieste likes this.
  3. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Formerly known as the Price Mining Coliseum, I'm sure? :p

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  4. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    As a treat to the old-timers, every song I will use this season for my posts will be one that I used in the 273 season when I first had Ayn as my character, which includes this most recent post. ;)

Vehn and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  5. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    @Bardan_Jusik That was hilarious. I now imagine this going on all across Mandalore:

[​IMG]

Bardan_Jusik and jcgoble3 like this.
  6. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I almost had Justin continue on with his thought and felt it might be awkward to end the post there, but figured it was too much fun to end it on that particular note. :p

Trieste likes this.
  7. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Bardan_Jusik and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    "However, the promise from Hamburg fans to send barrels of beer to Köln if they pulled it off didn’t quite work..."

The next time Bakura needs help to make the playoffs from another team, I think I know just the inducement they'll try. :p

And the last undefeated team has gone down! Luckily, we still have a winless NPC team. If nothing else, let's make sure that second point stays that way. :D

Bardan_Jusik, Runjedirun and jcgoble3 like this.
  9. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Two things:
    • A big THANK YOU to @Trieste he will be doing LFL scores this week. I'll be out of town from early Thursday morning until very late Monday night.
    • Surrender to the Starkillers is a direct result of having to hear Hail to the Redskins so much. I mean really the hockey team is up 2-0 in the conference finals and on the way home some caller will call in to talk and the first thing out of their mouths "Hail to the Redskins" *bangs head* I just got so annoyed with it lately I tried to make it into something else. Does it suck? Probably. What else could I do?

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I will endeavor to not mess up the LFL scores given that I will have to read all the posts carefully this week to see what level of mention is made of the various LFL affiliates. Then I'll have to remember what teams are affiliated with which ELL clubs.

As for Surrender to the Starkillers, I love it because in my head whenever Ralltiir wins at home (especially if it's against the Mercs), I'm going to imagine this song playing:

Runjedirun likes this.
  11. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    What is Tomas doing?!?! :eek:

jcgoble3 likes this.
  12. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Just blowing off some steam.

13. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    That's a heck of a way to relax. Then again, the world of pro limmie is pretty competitive so I guess engaging in illegal activities might actually be relaxing...

Runjedirun likes this.
  14. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm on the fence about LFL scores I might get them in late tomorrow, but likely Monday. I'll also update the library thread Monday. I know it's behind...blame Taylor ;)

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  15. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    @Bardan_Jusik, you realize what you've done with that post? Now I have to stop being lazy and actually write a post. You know, for the bonus roll? :p

Also, I'm going to be out of town from very early Friday morning through Sunday evening, so anyone trying to PM or interact with me may not get a response until Monday. I will be taking my laptop with me, but will only be able to check it briefly late at night.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
  17. SWNerd11

SWNerd11 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2017
    Hey y'all... sorry I've been quiet all season, but real life was blocking me from even turning my computer on.

I drew inspiration from my rl struggled for Dawn's turbulent season. Fortunately, I am not under administrative review at work, nor have I gone under the knife. But I have just finished taking a new national certification exam for work, which required taking a twelve week prep course. During those weeks, I lost a member of my team to a different department which meant finding and training her replacement. My family is also in the process of moving and somehow, in the midst of packing and carrying tons of boxes, I aggravated an old baseball injury in my right shoulder.

Needless to say I have been so tired that I haven't been able to keep my eyes open long enough after work to even open my laptop to write.

TL;DR = DRL -_-

Thanks for bearing with me

Sent from my comlink using Tapatalk

jcgoble3 likes this.
  18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Phew--when I read about the certification in the post I thought, "That seems oddly specific...I wonder how much of this is inspired by actual events." Glad that the worst parts of the post haven't happened to you! Of course, I imagine Dawn's just going to get stronger thanks to all these pressures.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  19. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Speaking of scouting prospects, it's probably time to start sending in draftees for next year, right? If nothing else, to give those crazy HSN Insiders something to squabble about over the entire offseason (plus the remainder of the prior season as they project drafttes).

20. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Yeah, that wouldn't be such a bad idea! :D

Also, can I just say we are really racking up some great posts--and it's only Wednesday!

Runjedirun likes this.
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Everyone wants to make sure to get those bonus rolls as the season winds down and playoff spots hang in the balance! :p

Trieste, SWNerd11 and Runjedirun like this.
  22. SWNerd11

Dec 19, 2017
    And here I thought my return to the game had inspired y'all

Sent from my comlink using Tapatalk

Trieste, jcgoble3 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah, lets go with that instead. :p

Trieste, jcgoble3 and SWNerd11 like this.
  24. SWNerd11

Dec 19, 2017
    Erm... Well actually...

(I know that I am late on this, but I just couldn't help myself)

Sent from my datapad using Tapatalk

Trieste, jcgoble3 and Runjedirun like this.
  25. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    That's why I threw in "Last I heard"--mainly because I was pretty sure I was wrong. [face_laugh]

SWNerd11 likes this.