main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON ............out of respect!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    You'll note that the CR's and the Admin have changed their colours to black. This change is done out of respect and compassion toward the friends and families who have been lost in the tragedy in New York City.

2. El_Smuggler

El_Smuggler Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2001
    My deepest sympathies to all Americans. My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones and to those who are helping day and night.

God Bless America...

All my loving to you...

3. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    The day of the aftermath the Toronto Star published a photograph of three people jumping to their death from over a 100 floors up. Never have I been so disturbed by a picture. Two of the jumpers had cushions in their hands as if hoping to suvive the fall. The third, was just simply jumping head first to his certain death. You have to wonder was going through their minds that jumping from a hundred floors up was better than whatever they were facing up there.

There were so many people of so many nationalities working at the Trade Centre.
    My heart goes out to anyone and everyone who is associated with such an unprovoked attack.

4. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
  5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Our colors have changed again out of respect on this National Day of Prayer and Remembrance.

6. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Not a minute goes by for me without thinking about last week. I pray every day for the victims and their families.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.