Sac, CA Out of service until ....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is a public announcement to all Rogues ...

I have only told a few of what will be happening to me tomorrow. I finally managed to get all my affairs in order and have notified key personnel regarding tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, I will be going under the knife again, regarding my back injury. This is a very tricky procedure and it will be the first of two, that will take place in the next 10 days. I don't know how long I will be incompacitated, so I have notified Rogue 2 & 3 to monitor the boards in case something should happen that needs an executive decision. I am handing over temporary power of leadership to Rogue 2 as of now. Also, I have asked our fearless RSA to watch over you as well.

The medical staff has done everything they can to minimize any problems that can happen, but there are still risks involved in this procedure.

I pray for the Dr's to have steady hands.

I will be around a bit later this evening, but until our paths cross again Rogues, May the Force be with you...
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You have the luck of the Irish and the power of the Force behind you, Devin. But even so, I will be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks. We may be a strong group, but that is mostly because of the strength of our leader.

*hugs* take care my friend and come back to us in one piece.
    I'll keep the peace around here until your triumphant return.
  3. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The Sivad family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, this will end or lesson your pain. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
  4. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    good luck friend, and we'll see you soon.

may the force be with you.
  5. PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be sending healing Force waves towards You, Devin. I know You will recover quickly! May the Force be with You Devin!
  6. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] And with you LDV

Get well soon
  7. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] Hey LDV what hospital you at so we could bring you some real food
  8. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    "He's more machine now then man..." I don't know about the twisted and evil part. (Other then Pink 5, that is.)

=P

Good luck!

-TJ
  9. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Let us know where you will be and maybe you might accumulate goodies, possibly Star Wars related. :) You have to think on how to work this so you have good come from the experience. :)
  10. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Kim (Lady Palpatine), Drew(TK), and Alex(TK) of the CCG want me to let you know that they send their best wishes for you too.
  11. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    We over here at the Jedi Temple also send our best to you. May the Force Be With You as will all of our thoughts and prayers.

Hawkie, make sure LDV gets whatever he needs. As do the Rogues. There for all of you, Padawan.

Kenobi and Siri
  12. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Lots of prayers and good thoughts being sent your way, Devin, by the Doria clan. Hope you are feeling better than ever very soon.
  13. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    Good Luck Bro!

I'm looking forward to you showing me your new remote control device.

The Biths will be sending you good vibes from down South.
  14. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our prayers and best wishes are with you, Devin.
  15. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will send good thoughts your way. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
  16. TheFandomMenace Jedi Knight

Ok... nowsa that dee big bosses be outta dee room, itsa time fo mesa to make mesa move, okie day?

"Senatas, fellow repwesentitives, mesa propose... wesa give emgency powers, too dee supweme chancella..."
  17. x_jedi1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Will pray for steady hands for the surgeons and a speedy recovery. [face_praying]

18. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *fwaps TFM upside the head*
    Not while I'm around, Jar Jar.
    :p
  19. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well, Rogues, I see you've picked up another pathetic life-form" ;)
  20. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] Thank you Tionne and Master K.

I agree,

The Fandom Menace, Sheeesh.
  21. TheFandomMenace Jedi Knight

22. TheHouseofM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good Luck Old Man Hope it all goes well and if doesn't I have that robot body to transplant you brain to just waiting for a test subject...I just need to replace the muffler bracket...using Ford Pinto parts..what was I thinking? One rear ending and he's toast.

All in good humor though. Good luck recover fast and let us know where to send the strippers and beer.
  23. TheHouseofM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good Luck Old Man Hope it all goes well and if doesn't I have that robot body to transplant you brain to just waiting for a test subject...I just need to replace the muffler bracket...using Ford Pinto parts..what was I thinking? One rear ending and he's toast.

All in good humor though. Good luck recover fast and let us know where to send the strippers and beer.
  24. menike Jedi Knight

My prayers are with you. Hope you have a successful surgery and speeeeeeedy recovery! :)
  25. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    you will be in my thoughts bro i hope you godspeed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.